Whiskeyman's Bar

Somebody raided il_wiccan's office (it was this guy-- :pirate:) and the bar is now very well stocked. Drinks are on the house tonight. Thank you :pirate: .

Ugh, winter. Don't even want to think of it. I got too spoiled this summer. 25 degrees, Terrorist??????? Nope, not me. When I'm cold wearing sweats and long underware, I cave and turn up the thermostat, unless a kid beats me to it.

Liz

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PENGUINS!!!! Yea!! Lots of drinks, we're still working on wiccan's office supplies :)

Except for TrueDarkOne, Virgin drinks for you, sweetheart (don't worry, they taste the same). Don't need liquor to party, young'un ;)Hey, your Birthday is tomorrow!!!!! OK, only because my Dad used to do this for me when I was underage, I'll split one beer with you if you stop in tomorrow :) Just don't drive afterwards.

Congrats Hitest!!! *happydance, happydance, happydance*

Liz

Pheww....almost cancelled the beer I was about to order... :lol:

Glad to know that the penguins are the entertainment...I got a little scared there for a second :blush:

Ok now I'll get a cold one please....and thanks for getting the entertainment Mac.. :thumbsup:

*rv has a seat and watchs the show*

Its cool in the pool as long as the gator isn't there also. I remembered to cage him up first :lol::lol:

Thanks and I guess we need to start a 2000 post club :P . Don't worry Liz, you are heading for membership fairly quickly