Whiskeyman's Bar

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Living here in the woods, I haven't had that problem yet. (knocks on wood).

But at least now I'll know how to handle it. I'll just get Liz to come and catch him.

LOL

*snap!* gotcha. You are no forever caught in a besttechie mod loop...loop....loop.......

Congrats, BTW....  :thumbsup:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Lemme outa here, I didn't do it, honest I didn't

Whatever it was it wasn't me, I'm innocent

thanks bd

Morning all. Looks like a fine day to go suit shopping. Applying for the job was going by word of mouth, but the local news picked up on it and stated that 2000 applications had been received. Of those 700 had interviewed already with 200 being hired. The base salary is $60,000 with a benefits package of $15,000. I have some studying to do in the next few days. The hardest part will being proactive within a group situation. I've been pretty much locked up in solitude these last four years. I am more capable and comfortable of using the typed word than spoken.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What kind of job are you applying for TT? good luck, man! :D

Hey everyone whats up.... :D

** :huh: steps over robroy in cage**

Friday night...Yahoo!!!.... :D

I'll have a beer and an order of wings please... :rolleyes:

**plugs a quarter in jukebox....click J7**

Well, I'm running down the road

tryin' to loosen my load

I've got seven women on

my mind,

Four that wanna own me,

Two that wanna stone me,

One says she's a friend of mine

Take It easy, take it easy

Don't let the sound of your own wheels

drive you crazy

Lighten up while you still can

don't even try to understand

Just find a place to make your stand

and take it easy

Well, I'm a standing on a corner

in Winslow, Arizona

and such a fine sight to see

It's a girl, my Lord, in a flatbed

Ford slowin' down to take a look at me

Come on, baby, don't say maybe

I gotta know if your sweet love is

gonna save me

We may lose and we may win though

we will never be here again

so open up, I'm climbin' in,

so take it easy

Well I'm running down the road trying to loosen

my load, got a world of trouble on my mind

lookin' for a lover who won't blow my

cover, she's so hard to find

Take it easy, take it easy

don't let the sound of your own

wheels make you crazy

come on baby, don't say maybe

I gotta know if your sweet love is

gonna save me, oh oh oh

Oh we got it easy

We oughta take it easy

Thanks for the support. The more I read about the people involved with DestiNY USA I begin to wonder how it would work out. They are all devious staunch Republicans that don't care who they run over to get their way. They are preparing to use the Supreme Court's Eminent Domain decision to displace 29 small businesses. Do I as a Democrat want to whore myself for decent money? :rolleyes:

Thanks for the support. The more I read about the people involved with DestiNY USA I begin to wonder how it would work out. They are all devious staunch Republicans that don't care who they run over to get their way. They are preparing to use the Supreme Court's Eminent Domain decision to displace 29 small businesses. Do I as a Democrat want to whore myself for decent money? :rolleyes:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I can understand how you feel. I'm a Liberal living north of the US border. Unless they force you to sign up with the GOP I'd go for the job unless you don't really want it of course. Good luck, my man! :D

I really don't think you'd be happy in a butt kissing corporate environment, my opinion of course. I like your other option as it's something you have enjoyed in the past and it gives you flexibility to do other things as well. Also commuting gets really old real fast. Republican butt, I could not do it.

"100-percent free of fossil fuels, will demonstrate practical ways to break the world's addiction to oil."

very ambitious...but little detail as to how that's accomplished or what alternative energy producing sources are planned...or even currently available..??

..i understand your hesitation TT..but as most of us 50-something folks have learned...a job is a job...and the rents due on the 1st... :whistling::blink::wacko::unsure:

Edited by screi

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Then you would be a Republican right?.......Hahahahahahaha.....

Take the money and run if you can.... But my choice would be closer to home with friendly diners and drinkers, than with bureaucrats.....You know the bar business, and you know there is no secure job with the g'ment.

Ahhhhhh! Stress and mayhem!!!!!!!!! Nononono, never!

Edited by bozodog

Right about now I could use a tripple shot of, Jack Danials please. Straight up and no ice thank you. Just pulled my back out quite bad this afternoon and my pain levels on a scale of 1 to 10 and 10 being the worst, I am at 8. The damn Valium & Percoset aren't helping either. Nevermind ! on second thought, just give my the bottle of JD. :thumbsup:

Oh, how I hate living this way. :(

Oh, poor Shadow!!! Sending some internet backrubs your way.

*Lets Robroy out of the live trap, I needed to take it back to the hardware store* :thumbsup:

Gosh, Terrorist, I know a family who lost their home due to Eminent Domain (it was "needed" for State Park Rangers), I would have second thoughts, too. I hate that law!!!! Up here, even local governments have gotten away with it.

Screi brought up an interesting point about the "100% free of fossil fuels". That would be something to ask about if you go to the interview (thats coming up quick, isn't it?) If they are talking about electricity, guess what makes a lot electricity (at least up here)??? Coal, hmm, that's a fossil fuel!! (isn't it??)

Liz

Wouldn't have complained about being in the trap for so long but none of you even gave me a drink in here. I will remember this. Heads will roll. Oops there goes my head

descojono1tz.gif

Ya didn't notice the "little kick" in the cantaloupe I gave you, Robroy????? ;) AND I only shared my cantaloupe with you and the groundhog (and he only got the rinds). I'm stingy with cantaloupe.

Liz