Whiskeyman's Bar

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad to see evereyone here.

Liz, you brought your friend :pirate::lol: Time to party. :thumbsup:

Well we have the drinks, now if Wayne can find the cashews, we are all set. :D

Who is providing the entertainment? Let's have a little music here.

Dancing on the tables will be allowed, (tonight only) no pool activity, too cold, unless

it is an indoor pool. :lol: Liz you're in charge of the pool.......splash.....darn there she goes again. :lol:

Pat, you're in charge of Liz :D

Now we need someone to volunteer to be in charge of the alligators. Anyone????.........

You have to keep them out of the pool. :blink:

Let the party begin.

Barb :lol::lol:

It's been a long dry spell!!sim51ah.gif

Set me up a couple of Miller High Lifes, The champagne of beers ya know. :thumbsup:

I remember reading somewhere on the web, and it might have been a joke or something off the wall, but Budweiser is the king of beers because it is High in Calories and High is Carbs...not because of a preferred taste or "smoothness"...all I can really say is...after the first few...I don't care..."keep'um coming~!!"

They just started selling Steel Reserve Lager http://www.steelbrewing.com/home.html (8.1% alcohol , double the hops of normal beer) for $4.99 a twelve pack at The Beverage Depot down the street. My wife likes it. It really tastes strongly of hops, a definite lager.

If you click on downloads, it has some of their ads in wmv and mov format. Check out the two beside the rhinos humping.

They just started selling Steel Reserve Lager http://www.steelbrewing.com/home.html (8.1% alcohol , double the hops of normal beer) for $4.99 a twelve pack at The Beverage Depot down the street. My wife likes it. It really tastes strongly of hops, a definite lager.

If you click on downloads, it has some of their ads in wmv and mov format. Check out the two beside the rhinos humping.

I will :) Sounds good Pete ;)

I, unfortunately, don't really like the "Hard Stuff" because it reminds me of drinking stuff like gasoline or worse - I drank some liquer (sp) once, and I actually felt sick to my stomach, so I asked a friend to get rid of that stuff, and bring me a beer - Those days were crazy, and I am glad that I don't drink stuff like that anymore - just the SMELL of it turns me off - and sometimes, it would make me sick to my stomach to see it in the room, because they would always leave empty bottles everywhere........

an occiasional beer for me, nothing too bad, but I have to be careful because of the meds I take :)

Hey TT_75: How bout some saspirilla or a Shirley Temple? On the ROCKS!! :)

Brian

i have pretty much quit hanging around G$ (because... well... uh... self explanitory...)

Yeah to many n00bs in CFH that don't know to much... (like me) hahahaha :D

well the real problem is its just not CFH anymore...

all the damn kids have taken over... :P

oh well, im too busy lately to worry about it anyways...