My Apologies To All

I said way too much yesterday, and I am sorry to all who read that rant post of mine.

It was a very stressful day for me and I was in a bit of a mood, that post should never have been written, let alone posted.

Please accept my apologies and I'll just go crawl off into a hole somewhere now.

Dave

Chappy, I didn't read your post, but everybody is entitled to a bad day, everybody rants sometimes (God knows I do!) I know you Mod that "nuthouse" we know as G4; that has got to be stressful-- you have such a good sense of humor and the patience of a Saint over there. We all know you're a human being with human emotions, and throwing a temper tantrum with words is a LOT healthier than punching walls, kicking the dog or yelling at the kids ;) . In my humble opinion, there's nothing to apologise for so nothing to forgive, so crawl out of that hole now--too many folks need you!

Liz

hiya chappy!

I read the rant and I personally think it was a good one and well put...lol

Like Liz said, we're all entitled to an occasional flip out due to a bad day...I seldom go looking for recognition or kudos for anything I do, but when the kudos go to someone else (totally excluding me), it would chap my @$$ too.

Gee, if we could get Pete to stop by here, maybe he could be your "little helper" :lol:

Hello Chappy (Dave),

I don't know what the rant was, but if something upset you so much that you had to express yourself about it then it was ok to do it, in my opinion.

I think sometimes things need to be brought out in the open in order to set the record straight, or clear the air, or bring up an issue before it gets alot worse.

I have been known to throw a temper trantrum a time or two myself... :rolleyes:

And like you just did, I end up apoligizing for it, but the part that people don't know is I also have to forgive the one(s) who set me off, and myself for blowing, otherwise it still is a open wound that will continue to fester.

I want to thank you for all the good you do for everyone on G4 to help people, and to keep the place from going totally nuts over there. And I hope you will visit us here too from time to time. It is a great place to calm down, have a cup of coffee at the Besttechie cafe', and chat with friends, even go over to the arcade and beat up some aliens, or the mad cows, or whatever else is over there.

God bless everyone.

Hey Dave....read the post also.

Sometimes as mentioned we just got to blow off some steam once in awhile... ;)

I've got a lot of respect for ya my friend....always will have.

Crawl in a hole now??? Don't you dare!!!!

I hope you could spare some extra time to be here also.... :)

See you around the boards Dave...(or in chat).

Take care now......ok?

B)

Hey Chappy:

Want to add my support also. Nothing wrong with ranting. It's good to do that. At least you know you can come here and do that. (I read your post)

We all have done that one time or another, human nature. Glad you blew off here as we are an understanding community. We don't fight. Hurting someone's feelings is never the way to solve anything. We are good listeners.

Well now, I think I will stop rambling on.

Have a good evening, and drop by more often. This is a great place.

Barb B)

YOU HORRIBLE HORRIBLE GUY. how dare you be human. :P

don't worry about it. this is the place to come and relax when the other boards have you all riled up. now sit down and relax in the cafe' before it have to pump more cotton candy flavored nitrous oxide into the air vents again.

YOU HORRIBLE HORRIBLE GUY. how dare you be human. :P

don't worry about it. this is the place to come and relax when the other boards have you all riled up. now sit down and relax in the cafe' before it have to pump more cotton candy flavored nitrous oxide into the air vents again.

I've been missing the cotton candy flavored nitrous oxide!!!

Now I know why chappy stops in from time to time to remember that he's a great human being.

You'll only get support from us here Chappy. We all understand what goes on at G4 anymore. And for a person to be able to take as much as you do....Well, My hats off to you.

Dave

Don't worry about it.

No trolls and no Flamers here.

Hell you had the post title correct.

It was a rant if anyone were to be offended they were warned in the title. It has been about six months since I have been to the "4" and don't miss the children. I do miss those I knew in the cfh / zdnet era.

I will stop at that because I feel my own rant coming, I will not hijack you thread.

Hell it takes a big person to serve up an apology.

mikex30

M

As everyone has already said...don't worry about it. This is my main tech forum and I don't try to get caught up in every other forum, but being someone from the outside the the other forum, and getting comfortable in this one, I think you have nothing to worry about.

Just as long as you remain happy with yourself, and what you do, we will all back you up and listen to anything you have to post...

"Don't worry...be happy!"....i had to do it...sry

No problem Dave...

haven't read your post and don't really care too, I know coming from you it had to have some validity. You are one of the the most respected persons in this (and other) forums.

I know you to be sincere and honest and most importantly very conscience of others needs and willing to help....

for this you are to be applauded...

Keep up the good work....my friend. :D