I've Been Banned At G4tv

I was banned from G4TV for telling the truth....go figure eh.

Missfae banned me after I reopened a locked post to respond to her allegations that I jumped the gun on the closures.

I didn't and posted the post from our Mod board to prove it, I guess she didn't like to be shown up.

Well, it doesn't matter much, I won't be over there any more after this anyway.

Now you will have no excuse to avoid hanging out here with all us wierd people that inhabit bt hahahahahaha

It seems that plenty of people are following you here

now I have one more thing to say

209070.gif

Missfae banned me after I reopened a locked post to respond to her allegations that I jumped the gun on the closures.

I didn't and posted the post from our Mod board to prove it, I guess she didn't like to be shown up.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Chappy,

Look at it as a blessing in disguise.

You've done so much for Tech Support Chappy, you don't deserve it but it's all water under the bridge now. Be happy you have a great place to come home and we'll see all the people from TS around the net someplace for sure :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sorry man, Mrs.Fae is the only one acting like this is a good thing and everyone else is out of line. G4 is out of line....not us.

Well I'll be here, along with many ex-TTV members. Dobre Odpoledne, na shledanou!

1995 Bronco XLT 4x4, 351 Fuel Injected V8, Leather interior sport package.

"My lugs require more torque than your import can produce."

That's pretty funny SPAZ...glad I drive a domestic....

190722610_m.jpg

I would have to compare the torque though...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What? That is weird, man!

We are lucky that you're here, Chappy! :D:D

i just found out i was banned to but i left a present :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What did you end up doing? :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

do a google search for mooning.gif and go to the small size the blue one is my new avatar probably wont stay long :lol:

i just found out i was banned to but i left a present :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What did you end up doing? :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

do a google search for mooning.gif and go to the small size the blue one is my new avatar probably wont stay long :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Along with new boards changes came changes in the rules. Bare bums are ok now. It won't get you banned. Though I wonder if the other mods read that part.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What? That is weird, man!

We are lucky that you're here, Chappy! :D:D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Chappy:

Listen man,

from what I see of the postings in the last few hours, there are alot of people that want to know why this was done. Closing Tech Support over there to me reeks of the smell of the fact that the people that have been trying to tell G4 to do some things with thier boards, and can't or won't do it, and in order to shut us up, they remove the only half way decent board there: You gave as good as you got man, and thats the truth - I can't wait to see what the hell they do to "explain" thier actions, since G4 does not do that well: God this stinks, but look at all the buddies you have here man!

I say we use a firehose and we drown and route the admins outta the G4 offices and soak them down till they admit the truth heheheheh nm.......just an evil thought ;-)

Lets DO THIS heheheheh ;)

Baker7

so first off I'm a noob to this board. Secondly, I think it sucks that G4 banned you guys, but I agree G4 gives you no freedom of speech whatsoever, every thread I've posted there has been locked. It's ridiculous. Is this board any better or is it the same "this is a private board, dont speak your opinion" stuff.

first of all chappy, congratulations.

G4 gives you no freedom of speech whatsoever, every thread I've posted there has been locked. It's ridiculous. Is this board any better or is it the same "this is a private board, dont speak your opinion" stuff.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

(points finger at tommyd84)

tommyd84 your banned for thinking about banning. ha ha. just kidding. opinions are welcome here even if they clash with our own. the biggest problem with what happened to G4 was trolls that went there just to cause trouble for fun and giggles and alot of back alley politics with mods and admins that didn't even care. this is a nice and helpful place. we pride ourselves on the helpful easy going nature of our members and the peaceful atmosphere here. think how Leoville used to be but without the mind control. there's no back alley politics or hidden areas dedicated to talking about people on the forum here. we are just a collection of people that wanted the to help but couldn't stand the big guy forums any more. most of us are from the old Tech Tv days when it was all just about helping people live better computing lives.

http://forums.g4tv.com/messageview.cfm?cat...threadid=465764

prophet7 says chappy banned HIMSELF.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

banned HIMSELF?????? ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!

hey i wander if we even get that option in the menu. let me see. do da do da do da, here we go. nope, darn i don't even get the option to ban myself. i guess the staff at G4 must get better menus then.