The Random Randomness Thread Of Randomtivity

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mmmm, celery and cheez wiz. I'll bring a jar of peanut butter and the cream cheese. Yummmmms!

Blim, did you get some real rain yesterday? Radar looked like it. It was heading our way but (as usual) it split north and south of us and all we got was about an hour of it. It's gotta be the river valley we live in... Even snow storms skirt around us.

Nope, Bozodog, we got some rain, but nothing what the radar was indicating. It was lightening north of us, I think Ludington probably got hammered.

Something's going to happen, though, probably that cold front they keep talking about. The finches are going on a feeding frenzy. Had to make another thistle seed feeder to keep them somewhat happy (oh, how I love my drill!!).

Liz

people actually pay that much for h2o, wonder if we can set up a besttechie bottling plant and distribution network. I'm sure Bozodog could run that part of the operation

set up a besttechie bottling plant and distribution network. I'm sure Bozodog could run that part of the operation

You bet I can... A little town near me has won the "Best Water in Michigan" title 10 years running. They have signs up everywhere, "well protection area". And I have a great well, icy cold, odorless, crystal clear. Now if I only had an electric pump.... not sure I could hand pump enough for production. Don't worry, I'll sanitize it with some ole No.7

set up a besttechie bottling plant and distribution network. I'm sure Bozodog could run that part of the operation

You bet I can... A little town near me has won the "Best Water in Michigan" title 10 years running. They have signs up everywhere, "well protection area". And I have a great well, icy cold, odorless, crystal clear. Now if I only had an electric pump.... not sure I could hand pump enough for production. Don't worry, I'll sanitize it with some ole No.7

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i still have that bottle of "essence of thesidekitcat niceness" that i used to make the nitrous oxide from. could we use that for a drink?

Ha! I fooled him.... Went over to the community gardens and brought home 30 pounds of tomatoes. Stewed up two batches, one full of jalapinos for chili and one for marinara sauce. Froze about two gallons for the winter.

just like those people that don't like their food to touch. i can understand if they don't want to compromise the flavor or something but other than that it just doesn't matter cause it gets mixed in your stomach anyways.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Heh that's me. Main course on the plate, everything else on side dishes. I just don't like cottage cheese on my mashed potatoes and gravy.

1 is not the loneliest of all. every number has an exact opposite as a negative integer, even 1 has -1. except 0. there is no negative or positive to zero. it's all alone.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's my problem. I always end up with the negative ones.