The Random Randomness Thread Of Randomtivity

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Rib fest in downtown Kalamazoo next week. It's a convention of champion BBQers from all over the country. They set up those giant grills and display all their trophys. Mmmmm, and does it smell great! Mouth is watering.

we need smellO' vision for the internet then you could take a laptop with you and i could smell the goodness.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'd go for a smell-o-vision plug-in at a BBQ :D However, there are some places that smell-o-vision would be a distinct draw back..........heh-heh. :D:D

Yayyy! YaHoo! He's on his own puter now. Jeesch, he's 3 feet away and I like that... NOT on MY desk.... I must admit, he got a great deal, 480 watt PS, $2.99 shipping, *and* a free mic/headset for a cell phone or computer. :) Gotta love a man who is frugle..

Yippie, Bozodog has her own desk back!!!! Now rearrange everything to your liking and make it a little messy..... :)

You're lucky the Brit's a bargain hunter. Hubby knows nothing of how money works or how much things cost. Good thing he hates to shop and married a Cheap Bohemian. LOL, the other day I was bellyaching about the cost of groceries and he announced, "groceries aren't expensive" which made me roar, since the last time he did a weeks worth of grocery shopping was, hmmmmm, never?? Ol' Smartypants me asked, "how much is a gallon of milk?' His answer, "$1" Hoooohooo :D Didn't have the heart to drill him on the price of breakfast cereal, but I wanted to!

Beware the mystical pie????? Pshaw, not worried, I don't like pie.

Liz

Bozodog, I have a cup of coffee after Happy Hour!!

How's this for Random...ALLIGATOR WARNING!! There was an alligator captured in Flint, MI (hold up right hand, it's in the palm near the thumb knuckle). Ok, it was only five pounds and probably brought up from Florida and really kinda cute...but merited the newscast. Good thing it's too far away for the Lake Michigan sharks to eat...

Liz

Heehee, Bozodog, a couple of years ago there was a rumor about "freshwater sharks" living in Lake MI, stemming from a Website!! (I googled and couldn't find it...). Guess it had some Chicago Tourists royally concerned, there was even an article in the newspaper assuring all that it was a gag!!

OK, here's something.....I've been seeing Google online tonight and for kicks and giggles, I clicked the "last click" link at the bottom of the main page. Why is Mr. Google using Personal Messenger??? Has anyone ever received a PM from Google? I haven't. Where's my darn PM, Google??? I feel left out :(

Liz