The Random Randomness Thread Of Randomtivity

Smurfs!!!! PapaSmurf was always a good guess when needing to name the seven dwarfs. (can you? I can :) ) How many Smurfs can you name?

Shopping tomorrow? Nuh-uh, not me, nope. Actually I cruised through the ads because we need a new mattress pad for the bed and the White Sales start after Christmas but no deals good enough to make me go out tomorrow. Well, I'll probably need to go to the grocery store. Mothers of boys are the only creatures on earth in the grocery stores on the day after Christmas or Thanksgiving.

This should probably go in the rant thread, but it just amazes me how many folks stand in such long lines waiting to return/exchange gifts on Dec 26. Stoooopid.

Liz

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Egg nog......could there ever be a more perfect food? Empty calories, fat, sugar......what's not to like?

Tomorrow I shall continue to eat too much and read trashy literature.......oh and I will be on guard against the boxing day zombies.....thanks for the tip mac!

I know garlic works on vampires..................but..........what works on shopping zombies?

• 2 months later...

Sorry Liz, but no fireflies here in the NW either, at least in the western side of Washington or Oregon. I can't remember if Mom ever mentioned them being in Spokane area (eastern Washington) where she grew up though.

By the way, big storm hitting the NW today, tonight and tomorrow. High winds (so I might not be on board very long if it gets worse), heavy rains on the coast and here in the Willamette valley, and blizzard conditions in Cascade mountains, and lowering snow levels to about 1000 feet or less. So hopefully we don't get any here. Major storm especially for this time of year. Weird weather, considering the flowering plum trees are blooming, as are the daffodils which I just noticed Sunday (I'm not very observant with this stupid cold bug, can't think straight either with it.). :wacko::rolleyes:

Welcome to BT's, Greenswyzl. :thumbsup:

Pat

God bless everyone.

Edited by thesidekickcat

Fireflies.

We have them all over in the summer months. Used to catch so many when I was a kid. The jar seemed to be continually lit.

Now I just like to go out and watch them.