Word Association Thread Part Iii

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

core............................the magma found at the Earth's core.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

reactor...................core another hot spot :o

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

melt down............................RUN!!!!!!!

:ph34r:

Frozen Bubble.....................a mindless arcade style game for Linux. Centipede is fast for me........

When I started with computer games we had a black and white screen with a little car that went around a track and spun out on oil slicks. Those were the days when I was a teenager in a pool hall. You older posters may recall the days of easy games:-)

Frozen Bubble.....................a mindless arcade style game for Linux.  Centipede is fast for me........

When I started with computer games we had a black and white screen with a little car that went around a track and spun out on oil slicks.  Those were the days when I was a teenager in a pool hall.  You older posters may recall the days of easy games:-)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Easy??

Do you have any idea how long it took me to get air hockey figured out??

I still remember the first time a video game talked to me,it said I was lousy.... :angry::angry:<_<

battle.....................aka battle tank

"I still remember the first time a video game talked to me,it said I was lousy.... :angry::angry:<_<"

*Gasp* YOU TOO??? I was playing some "Martial Arts beat-em-up" SNES game with Son and it told me "you s*ck". Until this very moment, I swear he put some cheat code in the game to make it tell me that, and he swore he didn't!! I really am lousy, I guess!

I have no word, I just had to tell Tenmm not to feel lonely!! :thumbsup:

battle................aka battle tank

"I still remember the first time a video game talked to me,it said I was lousy.... :angry:  :angry:  <_<"

*Gasp* YOU TOO???  I was playing some "Martial Arts beat-em-up" SNES game with Son and it told me "you s*ck".  Until this very moment, I swear he put some cheat code in the game to make it tell me that, and he swore he didn't!!  I really am lousy, I guess! 

I have no word, I just had to tell Tenmm not to feel lonely!! :thumbsup:

battle................aka battle tank

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No word?

OK

Liz=

Taylor