Word Association Thread Part Iii

freeway....................jest got off of one and I can tell you that the autobahn is not in Germany its between L.V. and any where :blink:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

free-for-all, the way most people drive these days. :ph34r:

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

freeway....................jest got off of one and I can tell you that the autobahn is not in Germany its between L.V. and any where :blink:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

free-for-all, the way most people drive these days. :ph34r:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

demolition derby..............................is more like it :o

demolition derby..............................is more like it :o

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

destroy.......

Agreed, driving is nuts these days. I'd feel safer if I could drive a tank down main street.....of course then my gas mileage would suck :D

"?"??? Mac, Mac, Mac....What the heck do you mean, "?"???? Haven't you watched Bond movies? (Ok, Hubby won't watch them with me because I laugh at the cheesy parts and he gets sooooo mad at me!! Sigh, not allowed to watch Star Trek with him either, either....I can't help it, they're funny!!!)

Mentor

"?"???  Mac, Mac, Mac....What the heck do you mean, "?"????  Haven't you watched Bond movies? (Ok, Hubby won't watch them with me because I laugh at the cheesy parts and he gets sooooo mad at me!!  Sigh, not allowed to watch Star Trek with him either, either....I can't help it, they're funny!!!)

Mentor

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Q made me think of a question mark, that's all. Bond?? the cheesy parts are the best ones. :P

Ohhhh, duh, Q for Question mark, Ok, I get it.....color me dummy :thumbsup:

Advisor    ...and for Macmarauder, !

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i read all the Ian Flemming "Bond" books by the time I was 12 years old.

Absolutely loved them.

Then I grew up.

"Advisor"

Teacher