Forum Benchmark

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a great accomplishment for anyone, but Jeff, you are only 16 years old!!!! I don't know how you did it, but CONGRATS :D :D

Brett

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i think the best reason for our success is due to having the right members and staff working together. i wish that i could take credit for the Mac and Open Chat sections, but i can't. everyone worked together for a long time to make this place what it is. Jeff made us a great place and still keeps making it better everyday, the Mods don't just sit back and send threats, and the members are just awesome. when you don't feed trolls by arguing with them and Mods (like the Chappy does) actually talk to and treat everyone like a real person and not just a number. this is what happens, a very nice place to be. i don't ever want to leave besides my lease for living in the basement in BestTechie doesn't end for 4 years. :wub:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
yeah but my question is, how many of those are mine?

sure it says 2282 for my account but what about my other personalities? have you ever thought that maybe half of us don't exist and we're just different personalities of someone else?

I believe that probably half of our post total is yours Mac...you certainly seem to be hammering keys faster than anyone else here does.

Myself, I would have bloodied fingertips if I posted every thought that came to mind ;)

You may soon have allot more work to do Mac, pop into Admin board shortly and see what I'm talking about..