Congrats T0c!

I'd just like to say congratulations to tictoc5150 for becoming our newest Linux Expert! :thumbsup: He certainly knows his stuff! As a staffer, he now gets all the BT employee benifits: paid vacations, the BT Health Care Plan, a private jet for use at any time, and a nice top floor executive office! :P

Congrats t0c,

Matt

congrats tictoc

yes i found linux a bit brain testing

tho i liked it there are a few issues i cannot get round

drivers are are one

tho i have a linux hardware drivers disk

but im not sure how to use it yet

i intend to get another hdd

and use ubuntu as a dual boot

so ile be posting for tictoc

take care

marty

Thanks gang :D

Way to go TicToc and Congratulations! You are lucky as I'll never pester you. I don't do Linux, too techy. (the Windows Experts here will certainly tell you that you are lucky!) Private jet??

Liz

Although I can seem to fix most problems in either Windows or Linux (by fix, I mean something other than reinstalling...lol), I still seem to be able to articulate instructions for fixing windows related problems easier then linux issues...Most of the time, Linux users are probably more advanced than I am but I should be ok if I can catch the "new to linux" questions before hitest, iccaros and jcl get to em'....lol

Let me be the next to throw my hat into this ring....

Congrats TicToc!!!

A well deserved promotion to Linux Expert for you, keep up the good work!! (or we'll FIRE yer butt.. :P )

Let me be the next to throw my hat into this ring....

Congrats TicToc!!!

A well deserved promotion to Linux Expert for you, keep up the good work!! (or we'll FIRE yer butt.. :P )

Congrats To you Tictoc: Someday, I will run Linux on another drive :) Take Care :)

Brian