Internet Celebrities

i'm doing some research for something. it's about internet celebrities. i don't mean celebrities on the internet but people that are becoming well known through the use of the internet. for a local example Chappy, because he was such a well respected Mod at TechTv and G4 he is pretty well known in that internet circle. or those guys that are famous for the Bush Flash animation, i forget the name but i think you know which one i mean. or that kid who pretended to be a jedi and he had his 15 minutes of fame when people added lightsaber effects for him.

if anyone has any stories about such people please post them. or even just any ideas.

Edited by macmarauder

Not that I've ever seen them, uh-hem, but aren't there a couple of ladies (one in particular comes to mind but I can't remember her name) who have made themselves famous by being under the watchful eyes of webcams 24/7?

------

Hey, whatever happend to the DOTCOM.GUY? Anyone remember him?

Edited by JDoors
  • 2 weeks later...
for a local example Chappy, because he was such a well respected Mod at TechTv and G4 he is pretty well known in that internet circle.

Thx Mac, I didn't know that I was an Internet Celebrity..I know I'm kinda "infamous" for bringing out that G4 disaster to the public eye, but thank you for your support of my moderating abilities.