Something To Look For If Your Pc Runs Hot ...

LOL!!!!

Boy, he found a real nice warm place. Any young ones?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I hadn't even thought of that ... hang on, something's tickling my toes ... ARRGGGHHH ...

BTW, I didn't intend to imply this was my computer. If there were snakes in my computer I would simply burn my house down -- there'd be no pictures. :blink:

As so many on G4 seem to like to say on any thread with any problem....reformat, and get firefox. ha ha!

Now I would just get out of there and never come back.

Sell the house and everything in it as is. Or as someone else said burn it down.

How did the snake get in there, what did it eat, and how many friends does it have around the house? Is that a computer you worked on? If so how fast did you move away???

I know I am going to have nightmares tonight. Yuck!!!

I may rethink my mouse problems awhile back as not being so bad afterall, compared to a snake anywhere near me!!!

Pat.

God bless everyone.

... I know I am going to have nightmares tonight. Yuck!!! ...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What was that? Did you hear that? What's that funny noise coming from your PC? There it is again! What is that?!? Did you see something move in the vent? Look! There it is again!

Pleasant dreams. :unsure:

I was so tired from working on a front porch repair project with hubby, that I think I was asleep by the time I hit the pillow. So didn't dream at all I don't think.

Probably will be the same tonight too.

I like that idea for using hijackthis to get rid of not only worms/ virus/trojans but reptiles too. But I think it is time to call "CritterGetter" with this big a problem.

I'll leave it to the cat to "guard" us while we sleep. She is really a good guard too...the minute she hears or sees something she comes stomping all over us and paws at my face to tell me to get busy and solve whatever is bothering her. Then she goes to sleep while I'm up. So yes Siamese are good guards, some do so quietly like she does to notify their people and some Swear loudly in Siamese (our first one) about it until you have to get up and solve it to shut them up before the neighbors call to complain about the noise!!!

Pat.

God bless everyone.

Edited by thesidekickcat