Fastest Way To Get Banned On G$

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

could just make a max character thread with the F word over and over XD

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wouldn't work, that is allowed and encouraged now!!!

Never been banned from anywhere (thank you Macmarauder!!) but I have this teeny tiny naughty streak that would love to try it :pirate: But then I have thoughts of being hacked.....

Liz

Posting to be banned is a waste of time and effort, don't you think?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

really depends on what your efforts are meant to effect..and how much time you're willing to spend at it..

an individuals own choice i suspect...

and in this case i believe is warranted to challenge and test the authority and policies of the new order..

just a thought.. ;):blink:

ah well the shoe finally dropped.....

Your G4 Message Boards account, screi, has been suspended for one week.

Re-posting leaked and inaccurate information can really cause a mess on

the boards, as we're still seeing. Please, if you receive information

or see someone else posting like this in the future, contact a moderator

and/or administrator. Your account will be active again on 8/25/05.

Please don't create or use another forum account during your suspension,

otherwise that account will be banned and this account may be suspended

for a longer period.

Please reply to this email if your account has not been reactivated by

12am on August 26, 2005.

G4 Forums Administration

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::wacko::blink::unsure::wacko::poster_oops::whistling:

So far I haven't said (or copy/pasted my post here about D) enough to get ban. The one thread still standing but locked is Pete's for us to say goodbye, and where we'd be that I posted in. The other thread where I said I believed Chappy in a short post, has been deleted. In fact the post only lasted a few minutes itself before being deleted. So don't know if it is worth doing anymore right now, Unless they delete IceFlyer's copy of Chappy's apology. Then I will storm in. So we'll see what they do next.

And I still can't log out. But the search thing is now working today, I do exist finally. Ha Ha!

Searched again for marsh_Ox, last he posted was end June 24th I think it showed, so is he still with us? I know he was very ill for most of winter/spring. But then started posting again thankfully. But now where is he?

I think there will be more reasons down the road to fight over there. Don't trust G$ at all. I figure they will find more ways to do people in so keep your powder dry folks, and live to fight another day. You folks did a good job in fighting the good fight over there.

Pat.

God bless everyone.

ah well the shoe finally dropped.....

Your G4 Message Boards account, screi, has been suspended for one week.

Re-posting leaked and inaccurate information can really cause a mess on

the boards, as we're still seeing. Please, if you receive information

or see someone else posting like this in the future, contact a moderator

and/or administrator. Your account will be active again on 8/25/05.

Please don't create or use another forum account during your suspension,

otherwise that account will be banned and this account may be suspended

for a longer period.

Please reply to this email if your account has not been reactivated by

12am on August 26, 2005.

G4 Forums Administration

:thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :wacko:  :blink:  :unsure:  :wacko:  :poster_oops:  :whistling:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Your lucky, I got banned from there for fludding the OT Forum :lol: and I never got an e-mail :blink: So I had to make another account to be able to PM a mod. <_<

So far I haven't said (or copy/pasted my post here about D) enough to get ban. The one thread still standing but locked is Pete's for us to say goodbye, and where we'd be that I posted in. The other thread where I said I believed Chappy in a short post, has been deleted. In fact the post only lasted a few minutes itself before being deleted. So don't know if it is worth doing anymore right now, Unless they delete IceFlyer's copy of Chappy's apology. Then I will storm in. So we'll see what they do next.

And I still can't log out. But the search thing is now working today, I do exist finally. Ha Ha!

Searched again for marsh_Ox, last he posted was end June 24th I think it showed, so is he still with us? I know he was very ill for most of winter/spring. But then started posting again thankfully. But now where is he?

I think there will be more reasons down the road to fight over there. Don't trust G$ at all. I figure they will find more ways to do people in so keep your powder dry folks, and live to fight another day. You folks did a good job in fighting the good fight over there.

Pat.

God bless everyone.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Pat do you use firefox? I just deleted my password and refresh my browser....works every time.

I too want to join the group of the banned, but want to go out with a bang. I am now taking  suggestions.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

From what I've heard, just tell the truth. I guess they don't like that....

Maybe that'll get you banned.

Edited by JSKY
I too want to join the group of the banned, but want to go out with a bang. I am now taking  suggestions.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

From what I've heard, just tell the truth. I guess they don't like that....

Maybe that'll get you banned.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:lol::lol::lol: ya.. that's pretty much it..

now... is it true that iceflyer posted chappy's apology...because i just went there and could not find it...????

here!!

Now, its on page four and needs to be bumped by one of you legal folks!!

Sublim, I agree with Jsky. Tell the truth. I also have not seen any threads with links to this place, I wonder if they are being deleted. That might do it. OK, I'm a wee bit naughty. ;)

Pat, I don't think you could ever be mean enough to be banned!!!! Bearskin, on the other hand, I'm surprised you haven't been yet, you've been hilarious :thumbsup:

Screi, how come you got a nice letter???

Liz

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Lol. Your plan isn't working to well.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I know....... :angry2:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Subtlety is lost on them. Look at the complete morons that don't get banned.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Lol. Your plan isn't working to well.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I know....... :angry2:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Subtlety is lost on them. Look at the complete morons that don't get banned.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh I have something else Im working on. MUAHAHAHAH!!!!

here!!

Now, its on page four and needs to be bumped by one of you legal folks!!

Sublim, I agree with Jsky.  Tell the truth.  I also have not seen any threads with links to this place, I wonder if they are being deleted.  That might do it.  OK, I'm a wee bit naughty.  ;)

Pat, I don't think you could ever be mean enough to be banned!!!!  Bearskin, on the other hand, I'm surprised you haven't been yet, you've been hilarious :thumbsup:

Screi, how come you got a nice letter???

Liz

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

well i posted a copy of the admin memo..which they deleted in less than an hour..

and even though i got my letter(a copy earlier in this thread..) this afternoon i just bumped the iceflyer thread with no problem..they'll probably will add more time for my sentence for that...the un-name admin that banned me probably forgot or didn't know how to block me..??

thanx for the link...i bumped it back to page one... B):ph34r:

edit...might be a good idea for iceflyer to edit the topic header..since chappy's apology is kinda buried at the end... :thumbsup: