I Need Some Advice.

BT, you're s...sixteen??

I wish I had a website as popular as yours... :(

On topic:

My girlfriend often tells me she loves me because I'm me, and no one else. Basically what I'm saying is people generally like genuine people. Don't try to satisfy others' expectations.

hmmm well i'm absolutely no help here. i'm still called the creek mad scientist down the street which has stuck with me most of my life. i'd hate that stereo type of me but it's pretty accurate. i'm no good with women, the only time they look at me was way back when i had tons of money, cars, and a fancy house. i used to just figure that i could just blast them after i took over the world. well after 3 attempts and 3 failures i've learned to live with it and not care what people do. besides i'm kinda lucky that bullies never bothered me cause of my abnormal size and very weird look.

BT, you're s...sixteen??

On topic:

My girlfriend often tells me she loves me because I'm me, and no one else. Basically what I'm saying is people generally like genuine people. Don't try to satisfy others' expectations.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yep, I'm 16 :)

Btw, -Spazmatic- is right, don't try to be something you're not. It will always back fire later on. ;)

B

BT, you're s...sixteen??

On topic:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yep, I'm 16 :)

Btw, the -Spazmatic- is right, don't try to be something you're not. It will always back fire later on. ;)

B

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ah, backfire is an EXCELLENT word. Perfect context.

• 2 weeks later...
DO NOT WEAR PINK SHIRTS, I hate it and I don't care if it's ok where you're from, I can't stand guys who say "wearing pink shows you're tough"

BULLSHIT! It shows that you're an attention whore.

Uh Oh... :lol:

/me wonders if he is a hated forum owner now... :unsure:

B

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I wear pink shirts, NOT because it makes you look tough.. i've never heard that one before. Pink is just a color like every other color.

Here Is a picture of me do I look gay? :angry:

tyler.jpg

You bet not!  B)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Dude, you dont look gay at all. You look normal.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You look OK to me......Now if you looked like me I would wonder......HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....

HenryMc.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Just ok??!?!! :o:o

tyler.jpg

You bet not! B)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You look OK to me......Now if you looked like me I would wonder......HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....

HenryMc.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well don't take this wrong but to me you kind of look like Will Wheaton and I can't stand that asshat......HAHAHAHAHAHA......Just kidding.....

Edited by il_wiccan

tyler.jpg

You bet not! B)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

HenryMc.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well don't take this wrong but to me you kind of look like Will Wheaton and I can't stand that asshat......HAHAHAHAHAHA......Just kidding.....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

haha

tyler.jpg

You bet not!  B)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Heck NO. Normal looking teenager to me. Good looking I might add also.

I know you're tired of hearing the same old thing, but it is true. Just be yourself. Don't try to be what others think you should be. You will never be happy.

Barb :thumbsup:

Looks like you're cursed with good looks -- In this day and age if you're a good looking, well groomed male, someone will assume you are gay. It's always tough to be caught up in an inaccurate stereotype, but the maturity level of your peers means that's often all they have to go by (they have yet to experience the depth and breadth of humanity, so they sometimes form their opinions based on stereotypes).

If you hear someone mention this rumor simply say, "I'm not," and get on with your life. Let them know by your disinterest that their tongue-wagging is inconsequentional to you. The more you protest and worry about it the more weight you are giving to the rumor.

Now's the time to be having fun and finding out what subjects and activities you enjoy, not to be worrying over every little thing immature, uninformed rumor-mongers have to say. :thumbsup: