The Interview

It was today at 1 and I feel pretty confident about my performance. I was really jittery about the interview part, but once I was up in the front of the room for the lesson, I was calm as a lady bug and smooth as silk! ;)

**note** Just got "info" that they were really pleased with me, but I'm not supposed to know that. :D

Keeping my fingers crossed. Hope you got it.

Whew, I'll bet you're glad that is over. The interview is harder than the job. Your confidence is probably what will get you the job as well as knowledge.

Good luck

Barb :thumbsup:

It was today at 1 and I feel pretty confident about my performance. I was really jittery about the interview part, but once I was up in the front of the room for the lesson, I was calm as a lady bug and smooth as silk!  ;)

**note** Just got "info" that they were really pleased with me, but I'm not supposed to know that. :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It doesn't surprise me that you did well during your interview and presentation, Nerelda! :D

I'll bet you get the job! Very cool! :thumbsup:

It is always impressive to walk into an interview a little nervous and come out with flying colors, and to hear that anyone was impressed it more than a compliment...good job with the interview and i wish you luck to getting the job...

***Marks a point on the Chalk board for Nerelda!!!***

thanks everyone! I really do appreciate the support.

Somehow HR had lost my application, but they did finally find it again this morning. The fact that they were looking for it again today might be a really good thing, but we shall see. :) Apparently one of the comittee members was so proud of me, that she actually cried. She was a professor of mine at the college, so she finally got to see how far along I had come. :D