As Promised, Job Search Update

Hello beautiful (and handsome) people! What a B-E-A -Utiful day it is! w00t!

No, I am not on drugs, but I am on a natural high! I just got some great news!

Instead of getting a phone call, I was personally approached my the big boss about the job I've been applying for. Well I have the interview! I'll be interviewed Wednesday Aug 3rd at 1pm. As part of my interview, I have to bring a lesson plan and be prepared to teach them something about the microsoft office program. I will have 5-10 minutes to do that, so it shouldn't be too bad. I have just over a week to do this, so guess what I'm doing this weekend? :D

Hello beautiful (and handsome) people! What a B-E-A -Utiful day it is! w00t!

No, I am not on drugs, but I am on a natural high! I just got some great news!

Instead of getting a phone call, I was personally approached my the big boss about the job I've been applying for. Well I have the interview! I'll be interviewed Wednesday Aug 3rd at 1pm. As part of my interview, I have to bring a lesson plan and be prepared to teach them something about the microsoft office program. I will have 5-10 minutes to do that, so it shouldn't be too bad. I have just over a week to do this, so guess what I'm doing this weekend? :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Congratulations, Nerelda!! :D:D

Go knock em dead at your interview :thumbsup: Good news indeed!

That's great, Nerelda! And giving you some time to come up with a plan is good, too (just remember to use "simple-ordinary-words" :thumbsup: ) I have a feeling that they are just going through the motions, that the job is yours--I hope so, you deserve it!

Liz

We all know you have it in you....YOU GO GIRL!!!!

Knock their sox off at the interview and we'll wait for the next bit of Good News!!

Nerelda, you don't need luck

You just need to be you, the way you are online. If you can do that at the interview you'll have the job. Show them you are capable and confident

Go get 'em