Happy Birthday Chinawht

now that chinawht is gone i find that i miss her so much that the only way i bring myself to talk about her is in chinawht speak.

new_birthday.gif

i was once sofahide.gif but then i met you bud.gif and you picked me up alc.gif and we dan.gif. you and hitest were like daz.gif and we all were like jumping.gif. but then ill.gif and you became angel1.gif and we became cry4.gif.

WE MISS YOU :(

Chinawht, I joined too late to get to know you better, but from reading your posts before I joined, I know we'd probably get along "too well" and maybe drive everyone nuts, ;) but I hope to someday get the chance to meet you! I know you were loved here. Wherever you are, I wish you a very happy birthday and a truckload of peace.

Liz

Happy Birthday to my friend Chinawht.

Wherever you are, I hope you see this and know we love you and sure miss you alot.

If you are lurking around the boards, please sign in and post a note to tell us how you are doing, and let us know what is going on in your life, my friend.

You are among friends here and will be safe.

God bless everyone.