Stimpy Firefighter Retires!

Hi everyone

I finally changed my avatar picture....Stimpy firefighter has been retired!!

A retirement dinner will be held in the BestTechie Coffee Shop Sunday May 15/05 @ 7PM for Stimpy.

Stimpy served the citizens of BestTechie Village faithfully for 8 months, keeping all fires under control during his watch. Stimpy plans on spending his retirement hanging around the Arcade and Coffee shop mostly, but will be dropping into other parts of town on occasion to make sure all is well.

Stimpy's duties will now be taken over by Mr. Grizzled, a long time firefighter for TTV until he was forced to move by an inconcievably stupid act by the TTV village council who sold the town to some heartless, faceless corporation, who immediately took to bulldozing the town flat and effectively wiping it off the map.

Mr. Grizzled submitted This picture as part of his resume to show the kind of action he had to endure at his new home at G4TV Forums.

I hope you'll all join me in welcoming Mr.Grizzled to BestTechie village, and make him feel right at home here, as we do with all who come here.

rv stands and salutes Stimpy and bids him farewell and acknowledges he had done his job well......(**waves**....see ya at coffee row sometime..)

rv extends a welcome handshake to Mr. Grizzled....

Welcome Mr. Grizzled........ :D