For Those Of You That Know Marsh_ox

Well, Marsh_Ox, if you're reading this, I'm posting here because I'm not a member there. You don't know me, as I'm new to posting, but I've read your helpful advice on TTV/G4 boards and BT for a long time, so I feel I know you. My thoughts and prayers are with you, get better soon and please let us know how you're doing! Much love, Liz

Thanks Barb for letting us know, so we could go over and post a message for Marsh.

I was only at G4 briefly early last night to post an update notice and check the first page, didn't see anything then though both Sultan's and Marsh's "lights" were on on my buddy list meaning they were logged in and active.

I sure hope Marsh sees all the love on the boards for him.

He had better get well soon, and get back to the boards, we miss him when he isn't around.

Keep praying for Marsh folks, it sounds like he really needs it.

God bless everyone.

hi team im glad bar5

has brought this tragic turn of events to the board.

marsh and i have been friends since the techtvcfh.

days.and we used to om each other quite often.

he is a vietnam veteren.

and suffered from agent orange poisining.

i came here yesterday to try and find a link to see if he had posted lately but he haddent posted for 4-5 weeks .

i also went to world start but he last posted some time in early march.

how ever i pmed him from this site

because the family are not recieving emails.

in the pm i explained we were worried about his health.

and if he was well enough to send us a pm of his progress .

but if he was to ill dont worry.

we were still thinking of him.

so i hope you posters dont mind me including you in our prayers for him.

so thanks bar5

i was going to mention it my self as soon as i got home.

we all have to pray for him

thanks for the oppertunity to explain marshes plight

in my country all agent orange victims get some sort of compensation

so i invited him to come and live here.

marty.

hi team marsh has posted in to g4 .

and has communicated with sultan to thank all who care

because he is to tired to type all those replys .

so that is the good news now we all have to pray like hell he recovers.

marty

hi team marsh has posted in to g4 .

and has communicated with sultan to thank all who care

because he is to tired to type all those replys .

so that is the good news now we all have to pray like hell he recovers.

marty

Marty:

Thanks for letting us know the latest about Marsh.

Keep us posted on his progress if you can.

Barb

on G4, blaaa. i can't go there. that's probably what really made him sick in the first place.

sorry to hear the bad news about your sickness.

(continues reading on)

(orange what, poisoning huh?)

it was looking at all that orange at G4.

seriously i hope that you get better real soon. we miss you. :(

macmarauder--

FYI--Agent Orange is a defoliant used in Vietnam that was sprayed on bushes, trees, etc to basically strip them bare so they didn't provide cover for the enemy. They said it was harmless and when they sprayed it, if we were near--we got it on us on us. It is carcinogenic--causes cancer.

As I said above--FYI, as your post indicated that you didn't know what it was.

DICK

I could just cry over Marsh being so ill.

I was over on G4 catching up on for all I have missed this week. Didn't find the post that Marty was talking about, but here is a thread with posts in it by Marsh on Thurs night giving some info. Sure doesn't sound good. He has diabetes, besides the agent orange troubles. I remember a post of his somewhere about a month ago where he had a former exwife or exgirlfriend drive him the several hours to the VA hospital.

Tymekiller's thread with Marsh posting about illness.

Keep praying folks for our friend Marsh.

God bless everyone.

macmarauder--

FYI--Agent Orange is a defoliant used in Vietnam that was sprayed on bushes, trees, etc to basically strip them bare so they didn't provide cover for the enemy. They said it was harmless and when they sprayed it, if we were near--we got it on us on us. It is carcinogenic--causes cancer.

As I said above--FYI, as your post indicated that you didn't know what it was.

DICK

to honest i didn't know. (sarcastically) sounds like real fun. :rolleyes:

my father was in Vietnam, he won't talk about it though. he was one of those young kids that lied about his age and joined to get away from an abusive family. 15 years old and in war. :(

i hope that my joke didn't seem disrespectful as my humor does tend to rub people the wrong way once in a while. if so i apologize. :)

thanks for the info. the more knowledge assimilated the better.

Hi Macmarauder,

Can't speak for Marsh_ox, but from reading his posts, and his reactions to folks ribbing him, he seems to have a great sense of humor and he probably got a good laugh from your post--then probably blamed G4 :) When you're not feeling well, "laughter is the best medicine". Liz

macmarauder--

i hope that my joke didn't seem disrespectful as my humor does tend to rub people the wrong way once in a while. if so i apologize

No problem, just thought you didn't understand AO and was trying to help you or maybe someone else on here that isn't sure what AO is.

my father was in Vietnam, he won't talk about it though.

Sure hope he is talking to someone about it. I kept quiet about it for 27 years and all of a sudden it hit me--bad. PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder). I now take daily antidepressants and was in therapy for 8 years. Still have memory and concentration problems. EX: If I don't use the puter for a few days, it is like starting all over again when I do get on it.

HERE is a site your dad might be interested in. I'll be there. Looks like fun.

Take care

DICK

My Webpage

macmarauder--
i hope that my joke didn't seem disrespectful as my humor does tend to rub people the wrong way once in a while. if so i apologize

No problem, just thought you didn't understand AO and was trying to help you or maybe someone else on here that isn't sure what AO is.

my father was in Vietnam, he won't talk about it though.

Sure hope he is talking to someone about it. I kept quiet about it for 27 years and all of a sudden it hit me--bad. PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder). I now take daily antidepressants and was in therapy for 8 years. Still have memory and concentration problems. EX: If I don't use the puter for a few days, it is like starting all over again when I do get on it.

HERE is a site your dad might be interested in. I'll be there. Looks like fun.

Take care

DICK

My Webpage

thanks. he had a ton of counseling when he first got out. fortunately he was in the air force instead of someone like the marines or army, ect. he didn't see all that much action but as you probably know it doesn't take much. i passed it on to my father. maybe he'll go check it out. :)