Hi Folks,

I've really been looking forward to this, I'm starting on a road trip today. I'm driving south to Vancouver to see my Dad. The trip is a little over 1000 miles.

I'll be off-line for a few days. I look forward to see you again on Tuesday or Wednesday. Have a great weekend, BT! See you soon. :D

Have a great trip, Hitest! Drive carefully, don't let the kids drive you bonkers and enjoy your visit with your Dad. Vancouver is beautiful (if I ever move to Canada, that's the spot!)

Liz

I have withdrawal symptoms big tiem without a computer. Have fun man. Hope you have some good tunes to keep you entertained. I got to have my mp3 player if no PC is present except in my car :P .

Have a great safe trip!

I didn't realize you were so far north of Vancouver!

I love all the parts of BC I have seen so far, which unfortunately isn't as much as I would like to see someday! (though a one time walk on the Capilano swinging bridge is enough for one lifetime I think!!!) Just have been part way up Vancouver Island and up the Sunshine Coast a bit on the mainland. And that was only a couple of short trips many years ago. The Canadian people that we met were so friendly and helpful!!!

If we only had more time and money to go places!!! Sigh!!!

Pat

God bless everyone

Hello friends! :D

Thank you for the nice messages! I just logged onto BT this a.m. I arrived in Vancouver, B.C. last night. Heh, I must admit I became quite twitchy being away from a computer for three days........eep. :lol:

I had a few beers with Dad last night, it is so good to see him again. Life is good. I'm going to visit a buddy of mine this week that I only see once a year when I'm down here. I'll also be taking my kids to the Vancouver Aquarium and Playland (an amusement park). :D

glad to hear that your having a blast buddy. don't go falling in any deep dark holes and don't under any cerconstances feed the turtles. that's just what they want you to do. and of course you brought your towel right? as long as you stick to those 3 rules you'll be fine.

*macmarauder is soo jealous of hitests trip

lol have fun

glad to hear that your having a blast buddy. don't go falling in any deep dark holes and don't under any cerconstances feed the turtles. that's just what they want you to do. and of course you brought your towel right? as long as you stick to those 3 rules you'll be fine.

*macmarauder is soo jealous of hitests trip

lol have fun

LOL :lol:

Good to see you too, macmarauder! Thanks for the advice, I'll keep my hands clear of the mammoth-sized snapping turtles. :ph34r: I wish you were here too, that would be a blast. :D

hitest

Two words.

Turtle soup. :blush:No,just joking

Hope you have a great time and remember to wear your waterwings if you get any swimming done...... :rolleyes:

Thank you, tenmm! I will indeed wear my water wings f I venture into the surf. Good to see you, man! :D Yes, I'm having a good time; my Dad is explaining, many things to me. :D

ok first of all i just have to say how you are such geek. you're on vacation and you still keep checking the fourm and emails. ohhhh dear and we still ike you anyways. :D but then again i reall shouldn't talk either. this is comeing from the guy that tried using a bunch of fireflys to get a wifi signal out to check the boards while camping.

ok so i have to try and explain the turtle story. Erisa had the wedding at 1 of the parks and she wanted the area around the tables picked up a bit so that it looks good for the photos of the reception. i cleaned the tables and bathrooms and sent Dan Rich and Pat our to pick up trash. the wedding ceramony was at another part of the park so they picked up trash between the 2 aswell. while walking a picking up trash they cam accross an old lady sitting in the grass. she asked them if they were there to get the turtle. they said no, what are you talking about. she then went into a soft rant about how she didn't mean too and had fed the turtles and they died because of it so she is now waiting for the angels to come get it but she didn't know what the angels looked like. or something along those lines. btw none us ever saw any turtles at that park before.

ok first of all i just have to say how you are such geek. you're on vacation and you still keep checking the fourm and emails. ohhhh dear and we still ike you anyways. :D but then again i reall shouldn't talk either. this is comeing from the guy that tried using a bunch of fireflys to get a wifi signal out to check the boards while camping.

ok so i have to try and explain the turtle story. Erisa had the wedding at 1 of the parks and she wanted the area around the tables picked up a bit so that it looks good for the photos of the reception. i cleaned the tables and bathrooms and sent Dan Rich and Pat our to pick up trash. the wedding ceramony was at another part of the park so they picked up trash between the 2 aswell. while walking a picking up trash they cam accross an old lady sitting in the grass. she asked them if they were there to get the turtle. they said no, what are you talking about. she then went into a soft rant about how she didn't mean too and had fed the turtles and they died because of it so she is now waiting for the angels to come get it but she didn't know what the angels looked like. or something along those lines. btw none us ever saw any turtles at that park before.

Heh-heh, agreed! :D Yeah, I am indeed a geek.........very true, my friend:-)

That old woman sounds like a lost soul, a bit sad. I wonder what happened to her so that she feels the need to wait for angels. :blink: