I Still Love You Guys

just wanted to say that i haven't forgotten about my online family and that i still love you guys. sorry again for not being here much. things haven't gotten any better for me but i have accepted how my life is meant to be. anyways i wanted to remind you that i haven't abandoned you guys and i still care. and honestly probably subconsciously grab a little attention or something.

good to hear from you bud, was a little worried. I hope you aren't creating some world destroying monster in the basement . You have to come out into the sunlight once in a while and we really mis you around here.

Hi Mac:

Was wondering when you were going to reappear. Glad to hear from you. Don't stay away so long.

We all miss you. Hang tough. Come around more often, even if it's to just say Hi. It is good to associate

with people once in awhile. Don't lock yourself away. Like robroy says, get out of the basement.

Barb

Hi Mac.....

Been wondering where you were too... :mellow: . Hope things will work out....we all miss ya!!!

Its good to hear from you though.... :thumbsup:

Take care Mac....we'll all be here for you when ever you need us.

my god mac

you have been missed

i thought you were on holiday

do you realise you are like a spoke in the wheel

on the board

so get well and come back to us

you are sorely missed

from an admirer

marty

Edited by martymas

We love you, too, Macmarauder! I also haven't been running amuck as much as I'd like to, but April is almost over and I'll be back. We'll need you here, Robroy's going to need help keeping me out of trouble (I know, I know, it takes a village).

You take care my dear, you stay strong and pop in, even if it's just to read!

hugskiss.gif

Liz

just wanted to say that i haven't forgotten about my online family and that i still love you guys. sorry again for not being here much. things haven't gotten any better for me but i have accepted how my life is meant to be. anyways i wanted to remind you that i haven't abandoned you guys and i still care. and honestly probably subconsciously grab a little attention or something.

It is great to see you posting here again, my friend! :D Besttechie.net isn't the same without your wit and easy banter. We all love you here! I hope that things settle down for you so you can begin building your next generation of robotic mice in your basement:-)

You made my day today seeing you back in action, buddy! Stay well my friend. I'm glad you're back!

your buddy,

hitest :D

Hello Mac, sure has been lonesome around here without your good sense of humor surfacing every now and then. Remember you are an important part of this family, in fact each member is important because they are only ones who can contribute their own special take on things. So when you don't show up, we are losing out on your special contributions of humor and help and Macness! We do miss you my friend.

When you said in your post that you were accepting things now, I immediately thought of the "Serenity Prayer". I checked the AA history site out for it as they have used it for many years as have many other recovery groups. Good way to sort things out for any type of trouble we find ourselves in. Acceptance is not the only part of what we need to do, it's just the first part of the process.

"The Serenity Prayer

God grant me the serenity

to accept the things I cannot change;

courage to change the things I can;

and wisdom to know the difference."

This is but the first portion of the prayer, for the rest of it plus an interesting AA history of it, check out the link.

AA History of Serenity Prayer

Love ya Mac! Now come on back to your friends. :wub:

Pat

God bless everyone.

Hey Mac....

Good to know your still around. Glad your back posting. We all missed your humor around here.

So tow's things going in the lab. Get that meltdown taken care of???