Pic From My Favorite Site

This is shot from one of my favorite sites, and you'll see why its a fave of mine.

I constantly use shots from this site to make desktop images for myself and friends, who are also big fans of.."Whats Out There"

Anyone who thinks that we could POSSIBLY be the only life in this universe, just doesn't grasp the fact that there are trillions and trillions of galaxies, each with trillions upon trillions of stars. The sheer size of this is completely ungraspable by the human brain, we simply cannot wrap our minds around the immensity of it all, but to think that we are the only life out here...well, thats the most unbelievable thing ever.

There is no doubt that life exists outside of Earth, it's only what forms that life takes that is the true unknown.

Enjoy this image, and put APOD (Astronomy Picture of the Day) in your links folder because it will soon be one of your faves too.

post-152-1136502804_thumb.jpg

Oooh, pretty. Today's picture is Mars. Makes me miss the beach.

Thank you, Chappy! Son's girlfriend is taking Astronomy this semester, sending your link to her

Liz

Edited by blim