Just wanted to take a couple spare minutes to wish everyone a belated happy holidays, birthdays, get wells, etc etc etc...

I've been a bit busy for a while and have pretty much cut down my forum time to an occasional read of a post here and there...But I did go back over what I've missed over the past few weeks and see that I missed quite a bit.

I haven't even updated the baby blog lately so for anyone interested, Jacob is doing great...He's rolling over like a maniac, standing up and supporting his weight with a little assist for balance...Reflexes, sight and hearing are perfect...We have a nurse that visits with him once a week to assess his developmental progress and she puts him at about a month or 2 ahead of the curve in most areas...In the size department he is way ahead of the curve, he's still in about the 95 percentile for height and weight...about 25-26lbs. @ 28-29" tall...He's just under 6 months old, in case you weren't keeping track

Anyway, I'm still around and now that the holidays are just about over, see some free time in the future, that's if my awesome little boy doesn't mind. :)

Edited by tictoc5150

hi tictoc

glad to hear your wee one is comming along fine

havent heard from you in a while

i spoke to you in chat for a short time.

but i have lost track of you since

happy new year to you and your family

and take care of that wee fellow

marty

Good to see you back tictoc.... :thumbsup:

Glad to hear all is going well with you and family...you take care now and have a good Holiday Season.

***So when is Dad going to start guitar lessons with Jacob. Just put yours(guitar) on the floor and let him hammer away at it... :lol:

***Good way to get him started... :rolleyes:

.....(j/k).. ;)