I Salute You, Macmarauder!

Posted this on other thread, but it needs to go here too for Mac!!!

I want to give a very special Thank You to Mac for providing us with a great temporary home away from home!!! :thumbsup:

He gave us shelter, just in time to save our sanity, as we were wandering from place to place footsore and weary, homesick for family and home. :thumbsup:

He rescued us from strange places and hard to understand cultures, bringing us into a safe refuge from the cruel world we had been tossed into . :thumbsup:

Mac knew we sorely needed a safe family place to stay for the remainder of the evacuation, so he did what needed to be done for his family. :thumbsup:

Bless you Mac!!! :wub:

Love Pat,

God bless everyone.

Thanks Mac, for providing us all a place to hang our hat temporarily.

I felt like a wanderer, going from one place to another. Some would say "What's the big deal, it is only a message board" Well this is not just any old message board. There is no other like it on the net. We have a great bunch of people here.

Thanks again Mac for the great ride. :thumbsup:

Barb :D

Macmarauder, I echo the above thank you's. What a wonderful thing you did! What a wonderful gift! *hugs, cheetos, more hugs* I intend to run amuck at both places until you take the curtains down (you've been warned)

Raises my beer can to Macmarauder!

Skol!

Liz

Was it me or was there a lot of fresh paint and yellow radition caution signs in mac's shelter. Why were so many doors equipted with biometric locks? And did everyone get the feeling you were being followed by men in black when you left?

Some things to think about.

M

Macmarauder, I echo the above thank you's.  What a wonderful thing you did! What a wonderful gift!  *hugs, cheetos, more hugs*  I intend to run amuck at both places until you take the curtains down (you've been warned) 

Raises my beer can to Macmarauder!

Skol!

Liz

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I will also continue to visit there, to try and keep Liz straight at least

btw I realize that would be a full time job

Hat's off to you Mac! You did a real special thing helping us "nuts" stay together. Just one problem... I found these guys lurking in a dark corner of the basement. Nope! I ain't touching them. But they said they'd like an invite over to here. What do you think?

taterhead.jpg

Yes!! Thank You Mac. You Have Saved the World. :blink:

and once again yo guys are embarrassing me with all the thank yous. :blush:

your very welcome :wub:

Well we're also "toasting" you so I guess it's kind of a mixed blessing. Someone turn him over when he gets golden brown on this side.