Whiskeyman's Bar

*sings* School starts tomorrow, school starts tomorrow, school starts tomorrow!!!!!

Does the official "dance of joy"---far, far away from the pool...Spent all afternoon at the marina with a Beer Buying Dad. Iced tea tonight.

Liz

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do I as a Democrat want to whore myself for decent money? 

In the immortal works of Frank Zappa:

"I'm the kind of red blooded American boy that'll do anything for $50".

of course, $50 went a lot farther then, now it doesn't even fill my gas tank. :(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm thinking of dragging up the old '88 Chevy S10 from behind the garage and fixing the cab and box on it. It has the 4 banger with 5-spd. in it. The engine has 40,000 on it since the rebuild and everything else running gear wise is new or rebuilt. The bad part it is a rust bucket from all the winters it's seen. The driver's door is falling off, the box is shot and it needs a new windshield. I think I'll toss a 40 gal. off road fuel cell in it. I could run almost a month on a fillup.

I wish I could enjoy a little Baileys right now. Trouble getting jump started this morning. I have been studying everything about the DestiNY project that I could dig up. I have come to a conclusion that these recent interviews and "hirings" are a PR scam. DestiNY doesn't even have it's financing in order nor do they have the concessions from the City of Syracuse, DEC and Onondaga County to build the damn thing. There is no way in hell they will get what they need to build by October 3rd. (when they announced it would start) or anytime soon. In fact they have told the 200 people just "hired" not to quit their present jobs yet.

Hey TT. That bartending job is looking better and better. Maybe it's a good sign to do what you do best.

Oh, and give me a triple. I'm in real trouble today. I forgot I had jury duty. :wacko:

Edited by bozodog

Terrorist, I am glad you've been researching Destiny. From what you've written, the more I read the more skeptical I was feeling about it (but trying my best to keep my big mouth to a minimum. Doesn't work too well, though).

Bozodog, Jury Duty???? Yuck. You need two triples. Sure hope you don't get picked :)

As soon as each of my kids turned 18, they got the "jury duty letter". 18!! They're getting hard up, I think. Fortunately, they each got out of it because they were students and apparently even the judges lawyers believe "school comes first" Phew.

Liz

Liz, you don't understand, I forgot I had it today... quote: if you fail to appear, you may be held in contempt of court, fined and/or jailed....

Thank God it's not the firing line or whipping post.

Anyway, I called and groveled a bunch, made that gal laugh and got a new date for October.. Phew!

Hey TT. That bartending job is looking better and better. Maybe it's a good sign to do what you do best.

Oh, and give me a triple. I'm in real trouble today. I forgot I had jury duty.  :wacko:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

This might be your new home eh?......HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA......Just kidding!

alcatraz.jpg

Heh a good tax write off. Do it as a side business.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I already do computer repair out of my home. The only problem is that 53% of the people in this area are on welfare and over 8% are laid off. The only money to made here is selling booze. I could resurrect my still. :lol:

pass a shot over here please tt, thanks

Good grovel bozodog (apparently as you are here to tell us about it)although the new car you wanted in thewish post may be

a police car :lol::lol: