Back From Vacation

Got back from vacation in New England Sunday Night. Great time except wife destroyed digital camera, lost the pics and the camera. Friends had tickets for the race at Loudoun (nascar) that was great. The weather was just a little warm. Get back to two days without internet, they just got it fixed at 5:20 am. Hope everyone is well. I have seminars in Baltimore all week but home in the evenings.

It's good to be back

:thumbsup::lol:

Welcome back, Robroy!!

Whoa, that's a drag about your digital camera, did your wife drop it or something? Bummer!! It's good to have you back on the board, man! No Internet for a few days makes me twitchy :D

Welcome back, Robroy! I've been wondering where you've been and glad you had a good time (excluding the camera thing....but you have the memories!) Glad we didn't have to put an APB out on you. :)

Liz

OK....I'ld like to know where my original post went too.....??

Seriously, I posted a reply in here earlier today and its gone, I have no idea where too.

Well, I'm not going to redo the entire thing so "Welcome Back Robroy"

thanks everyone, Mac that was Loudoun New Hampshire not London. She dropped the camera and broke it, didn't even bounce but it won't work. Guess it messed up the electronics in there. Other than that it was a great week. No APB needed here. Was having net withdrawal though

Seriously, I posted a reply in here earlier today and its gone, I have no idea where too.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oooh, Chappy, that happened to me a couple of weeks ago!--your post must be floating around collecting lint with my post. Never did find out where the Lost and Found Department was around here. ;)

Liz

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oooh, Chappy, that happened to me a couple of weeks ago!--your post must be floating around collecting lint with my post. Never did find out where the Lost and Found Department was around here. ;)

Liz

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

lost and found? ohhhhh.

(pulls a shoe box out from under one of the Cafe' table legs)

here you go, see if it's in there.

computer.

(beeeeeeeep beep beep, hello macmarauder, what can i do for you?)

search for lost posts please

(right away, beep beep beep beep beep)

(no lost posts found)

hmmmmm?? :huh: