The Random Randomness Thread Of Randomtivity

hold on to your hat JSKY cause in had a very weird thought tonight.

ok my random thought of the day

why oh why do we feel the need to lick that frost off that post in the middle of winter?  for some it's because of wandering if the myth of getting your toung stuck to it is true. some can't resist that alluring taste in your mouth of iced cream when you look at it. but for others it's that need for that comfort that we all feel. here you are by your self in life at this exact moment in time and there it is. just waiting and wanting to forfill your need for a cold frosty pipe, as it calls out to everyone. everyone except the trogladitates of terice 7 who have magnetic teeth and need to digest the minerals from the pipes to keep their hair shinny.

is that random enough for ya?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I once had a deep thought like that, then I found out I had a gas leak...:)

BH

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i got bored again and went out on the net looking for ideas again.

http://ned.ucam.org/~sdh31/misc/destroy.html

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

WOW MAC...when i opened it I didn't expect it, but reading through some of it...just makes you begin to think of how to get off this rock before any attempts are made!

hold on to your hat JSKY cause in had a very weird thought tonight.

ok my random thought of the day

why oh why do we feel the need to lick that frost off that post in the middle of winter?  for some it's because of wandering if the myth of getting your toung stuck to it is true. some can't resist that alluring taste in your mouth of iced cream when you look at it. but for others it's that need for that comfort that we all feel. here you are by your self in life at this exact moment in time and there it is. just waiting and wanting to forfill your need for a cold frosty pipe, as it calls out to everyone. everyone except the trogladitates of terice 7 who have magnetic teeth and need to digest the minerals from the pipes to keep their hair shinny.

is that random enough for ya?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LOL....Takes me back to grade school, and seeing who we could get to try it.

But you make it sound delightful.....

i got bored again and went out on the net looking for ideas again.

http://ned.ucam.org/~sdh31/misc/destroy.html

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:blink:

Now knowing you. A site like this doesn't surprise me....Question is...How many have you tried. :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ohh that's not the only one, i've got many more. i just like this one cause i think it's hilarious. i even used to belong to a group called OSE "open source evil". it was a collection of people that come together to help make and discus plans for world domination. what was funny was that we actually have a couple of members that were very wealthy and a couple of times i saw hints in the news that someone may have been trying some of out ideas. i remember this one time where we were talking about if we were going to get ride of a political figure to further a certain someone's goals towards world domination, who would it be. then a month later the political figure that we agreed had to go was being sent to the hospital for heart problems. :blink: it was like a real life sim game..... but only with slightly better graphics.

ok now for todays random thought:

have you ever noticed that after the first time that you go to a 3D movie at an iMax theater real life seems to loose some of it's dimension. things just don't look quite as cool unless their flying at you through red and blue lenses. one time i liked the movie so much that i saw it several times in a row and know that little head ache that you get from those 3D glasses. i swear that by the 4th viewing i was getting a buzz off of that head ache.

No, no, no, Macmarauder, I'm 2 1/2 hours NW of Kazoo---that's where Bozodog and CFHFan live, I'm in the "Great White North" of Montague......My problem is that the closest Imax Theatre is in Grand Rapids, about 1 1/2 hours away from me. You'll have to shoot for Grand Rapids and Bozodog, CFHfan, you and I will have to have a 3D movie party one of these days :)

Liz

ok some day we will. or i'll bring it to you guys. :D

ok yesterday i shaved my beard. i had let it grow out a bit and i also got a hair cut and then at the end. i shaved my mustache which i have had forever. it feels really really weird.

you know that dream where you goto school naked, well i think that my nose had that nightmare last night.

i use to refer to my mustache as a hula skirt for my nose.

after looking in the mirror this morning i had to say "who the heck is that?" most guys eventually get a bald spot on the the top of their head. it has spread to my face.

i may have gotten a little drunk. i think that i may have meant to shave my a** hair and got confused.

one thing that i hate now is that the air tastes so bland. before i could always get an aroma of the meal from earlier. or i case of an emergency i could survive on leftovers in my mustache.l but no more, i've lost those emergency rations.

one thing that i hate now is that the air tastes so bland. before i could always get an aroma of the meal from earlier. or i case of an emergency i could survive on leftovers in my mustache.l but no more, i've lost those emergency rations.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<Ewwww>:)

BH

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Seconds on that one!

I tried growing facial hair once...it took 3 weeks just to get the part under my chin and jaw to connect...LOL...but my baby likes the baby face, so I have to shave once a week now!

Woah, a mustacheless Macmarauder??? You didn't lose your strength, did you? Hubby decided the cleft in his chin was too hard to shave so he grew a goatee. Yep, covering up one of the nicest parts of his face....Humph. He looks better clean shaven, but I think most guys look better clean shaven!

Liz

Woah, a mustacheless Macmarauder???  You didn't lose your strength, did you?  Hubby decided the cleft in his chin was too hard to shave so he grew a goatee.  Yep, covering up one of the nicest parts of his face....Humph.  He looks better clean shaven, but I think most guys look better clean shaven! 

Liz

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You can get razorless shave gel for facial hair. I am considering it for my head (gettin' a little thin liz! :)). A friend of mine introduced me to it. They make it for Caucasians and for African Americans, so buy the right kind. My friend says he only has to use it twice a week. He is very picky about stubble, so that is high praise.

Seems kind of odd covering up a cleft, I wish I had one to cover up, I would ditch the goatee.

BH

I grew my beard as soon as I got out of the army. therefore my beard is 36 years old.

Before anyone asks, yes I keep it trimmed.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

We used to joke about that. It seems that upon leaving the military most people do a combination of the following:

1) Grow a beard or goatee.

2) Grow long Hair.

3) Gain weight.

I couldn't stand long hair...:)

BH

It's a date folks. Grand Rapids for a great visit and 3D movie. Jeesch, the last time I saw one most of you were sparkles in your pappa's eyes. I even remember 3D comic books. Heh heh....

Now for a random thought..................

Do I carve "jack 'O lanterns" this year, or just take them out to the 40 and blow them up target practicing, leaving them in pieces for the deer?

Oh, that's a no brainer!! Carve them up, then take them to the woods after Halloween It'll be better target practice to avoid hitting a jack-o-lantern eye.:thumbsup:

I never have to worry about my jack-o-lanterns. We live near the top of the "town hill" and every Halloween the teenagers roll pumpkins down it--never fails, around 8pm, we get some kids asking if they can take our jack-o-lanterns. It is my civil duty to give them to them :thumbsup:

Liz

Here's a thought. Do I watch Nascar or football? Hummmm, or I can surf all three like the old days "B4 husband" Funny guy, can't keep up with my surfing, he gets all confuzzled.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Weird, I do the same thing. It takes me about .25 of a second to decide if I am going to watch a show or not. My wife doesn't think that fast, and gets annoyed ocassionally. Thankfully, with Tivo it is less of a problem. I stopped 'grazing' and started watching what I wanted to watch, when I wanted to watch it.

BH