Commercial I Produced

:) My digital media class spent a week and produced a short commercial for Lays Stax. It's about 35 seconds long (even though it took us 5 days to make!). I'm not acting in it, but I directed and edited it. I know it's nothing to brag too much about, but I thought I'd share it with you all:

Matt

Good job! One thing though, what was the kid with the Hollister shirt standing there with his mouth open for? LOL! The voice job & sound was excellent. What grade did this recieve?

Edited by Bubba Bob

Hey Matt... ( i liked the astonished guy too! ). That commercial was great. Getting an A doesn't byte either eh?! You know... i must have watch way to many videos over there because i kept waiting for your commercial to go all parody like!

Well done Matt!

Oh...and Well done to the rest of the Cast & Crew also!!

I give it a "2 Thumbs Up", but it lacked a bit of early Character Development, and the Sex scenes were a bit Gratuitous IMHO. All in all, the car chase scenes were well done and the plot twists developed nicely and became clear at the end of the movie. Oscar material for the Soundtrack and for a first time director, Matt held his own with the likes of Speilberg and Lucas!

Rating - XXX...Xcellent, Xceptional, and Xpensive!