Martymas Operation A Success

In spite of a few painful complications, martymas is now having a successful recovery from his prostrate

operation, although he is not in a condition to do much typing. However, he has said several times that in spite of a few differences of opinion now and then he loves everyone here, and that this is his favorite forum, so I thought I would pass along the fact that his recovery is proceeding satisfactorily.

Edited by sultan_emerr
In spite of a few painful complications, martymas is now having a successful recovery from his prostrate

operation, although he is not in a condition to do much typing. However, he has said several times that in spite of a few differences of opinion now and then he loves everyone here, and that this is his favorite forum, so I thought I would pass along the fact that his recovery is proceeding satisfactorily.

Thanks sultan_emerr! :D I'm happy to hear that martymas is recovering well! :thumbsup: Excellent news! :D

That's GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Marty:

In spite of much MORE than a few differences of opinion (NOT towards you) this is one of my favorite forums too.

Sorry to hear about the operation, but my thoughts are with you and your recovery.

Feel better soon!!!!!

Joe

Edited by irregularjoe

hi all thanks to all who sent in kind wishes

i find it difficult to sit down for long

so i have to make this brief

im on the road to recovery

i still have to use a bag to pee

but that comes out on the 20-9-06

ive known many of you for a very long time

and tho i dont know you personally

i treasure the friendship

take care all

and again thanks

marty

Good News Marty!

Well....not the "Bag" part, but good to see you on the mend old friend!

(hey...that rhymes)

Still waiting to hear from you about your Edmonton trip. Just let me know when you get any more info on it, if I can find a way to get there when you're there, I will.

Glad to hear surgery was a success, Marty! My Dad had it done and is absolutely fine now and you will be, too (be careful after getting "de-bagged", unpleasant reactions ARE only temporary, but scary, according to my Dad!)

And thanks, Sultan, for the update

Love,

Liz