Hello, just stumblen upon besttechie, ypu'll be glad to know im not a bot ...advertising or such...

Im from ireland, im 29 i work in marketing and spend alot of time on computer forums! lol

I moderate on one forum ventoffsteam....but we dont do tec advice so i may just post here to solve some of those niggles...

I keep pretty free from malware and other nasty stuff, The other forum i spend time on , neowin was hacked and i got java-byte verify trojan..thats when i found out how useless AVG IS... :(

Now i use Avast...

Thats it... :thumbsup:

Edited by snyper

Hi Snyper

Welcome......we hope you enjoy your visits.

I also share your feelings for aVG and for Avast.

Hope to see you posting often!!

Jim

Hi snyper:

Welcome to BestTechie's. Kick back and enjoy our little family on the net. I always tell everyone that we are a crazy bunch, but loveable. :wacko: We have a lot of fun here as well as get the best tech advice.

Make sure to visit BT's Cafe, and Whiskeyman's Bar and a lot of other places. Enjoy your stay.

Barb :D

Welcome Snyper!

Sit back and relax, enjoy yourself and have fun with our community of electronic misfits.

Any computer problems you have can be fixed for you in PC support, and you'll find pretty much anything you need here. If you don't find it, just ask and we'll do what we can.

I'm #2 here and we run a fun but clean and tight-knit community. No swearing and no illegal activity...after that we're pretty much open to everything.

Have a good time here!

hi snyper...first off you're not gonna understand a word I'm saying.

you name reminded me of long ago when I was a kid...50+ years ago

my older brothers invited me to go snipe hunting with them....my job was to stand there with a "toe" sack and catch the snipes when they came toward me.

needless to say when the sun came up I was still standing there waiting for the snipes.

sorry about the play on your handle .

see...I told you, you would not understand a word.

welcome home............

P.S. watch out for that macmarauder guy.

"Snipe hunting.."

Man were you a gullible lil-bugger eh bearskin ;)

I haven't heard of that one for ages, I forgot all about that old joke.

Toe sack, Bearskin? Oooooh, potato sack, right? I was trained to use a pillowcase (and everyone under 30 is saying "what the heck are they talking about?") :thumbsup:

Here, it was also looking for the "White Witch of White Lake"

Liz

Hi Snyper,

Enjoy the best board around, we are like family albeit a far flung one strung around the world.

New Zealand, Ireland, Canada, here in the USA and maybe from other countries too that I have forgotten.

As Barb said (and you are seeing here now) we are a bit wacky but you'll get used to us...I hope!!!

Now watch out for absentminded people like me calling you snipe instead...and it's all bearskin's fault... ha!!!

Yep bearskin, my Dad (a Hoosier) used to pull the snipe hunt gunny sack trick on anyone gullible enough to fall for it.... and many in our rural community did in the 40's and 50's much to their chagrin!!! Then he would come home and 'cackle' about roasting the suckers!!! Oh my did he ever tease them afterwards!!!

Pat

God bless everyone

Pat

God bless everyone

Welcome snyper,

There are some very knowledgeable people here. Everyone is nice as can be. If you have a problem or just want to chat, you have come to the right place.

Take care,

Pat

(a bright light beams out from under the couch cushions)

(the cushions of couch lift up)

(large feet thud as they hit the hollow metal steps

*macmarauder pops head out of couch

hello and welcome to BestTechie :D

you'll be fine just don't feed the woozles between 9:00 am and 9:01 am

*macmarauder walks back down the stairs into the couch closing the cushion lid behind