Welcome Angie

Welcome, Angie! We have the nicest members including Admins and Mods around! Look around, enjoy, and hope to hear a lot from you

*waves to Macmarauder* Been missing you! Wait, where's Lightning Bolt Guy??

Liz

Edited by blim

Welcome Angie to BestTechie

I hope you really like it here. This is the best board on the net. We are a little wackie at times, but

very friendly. So kick back and take a look around. Any tech questions, we got the best tech help anywhere.

Mac, glad to see you back. Place not the same without you. Now don't go disappearing into the basement again.

Too many creepy things to go looking for you. :lol:

Welcome, Angie!! mac is right, this is the best place on the Internet! :thumbsup:

mac, it is great to see you back here, buddy!!!! :D:D

I missed you, man! Things ain't the same without you here!!! I know you've probably been programming your legion of robotic mice to attack M$!

Glad you're back! :D

Howdy, and welcome. We're nice and clean here. You'll get to know us cause there are costant regulars,...... like me. I'll introduce myself. I'm the redneck ricer racer tech nerd that listens to progressive rock/metal. I'm strange I know. Yeah and mac where is lightning blot man at? That was a cool avatar.

w0w! Hey ya'll!! Nice welcome. Me likes! :wub:

Sorry it took so long to say Hi, I havent had much time to check this forum out. I have looked around a bit and just today seen this topic. Anywayz Hi ppl! Maybe I will have time to check this place out a lil better. there are alot of interestin topics here, many things to learn LoL

Hello Angie, welcome aboard. Glad to have you here!!!

This place is great, with lots of good folks helping each other and having fun while doing it. This is the place we all come to to calm down from the stress on other boards. Lots of us are refugees from other not so friendly places, and have formed into an ever growing family...one that is world wide in scope!!!

Do check out the cafe and grab a cup of coffee and some doughnuts, find a comfy chair (watch out not to sit on Honeybun who naps in the most comfortable chairs or hides under the lap robes) while you check out the rest of the board.

Pat

God bless everyone

Hi Angie!!

Welcome to our little hole in the wall we call Besttechie.

I hope you enjoy your stay here and find some interesting and informative stuff along the way.

If you ever have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact myself, or any one of our other Staff members for help...that's what we're here for. We don't "Police" the boards here like other site's Mod's do, we guide and support as best we can and always with a friendly smile!!

:)