Nfl: Who Will Win The Superbowl?

The way they kicked my teams.......rear-end last night. I will have to agree on the Steelers takin the gams.

Actually the Steelers and the Seahawks each dominated the teams they played but since its the first time the Seahawks have been to the SuperBowl in franchise history I think they are going to choke up and lose :)

Nice Banner, Handplane!

All I can say is "nah, nah, nah, nah, nahhhh" :D About a month ago, Aron was being a smartaleck and asked me who was going to win the Super Bowl. Now, I don't watch football....

I said without even thinking, "the Seattle Steelers...ah..no, wait, ONE of those teams" :thumbsup:

He laughed then....he ain't laughing now (OK, he still is laughing)

Liz

Edited by blim

I would like to see the Steelers win.

Reason being that Jerome Bettis is retiring this year. It has to be a dream come true

for him. Retiring with the superbowl game as his last one, to win even better. How neat is that?

On the other side you have the Seahawks, who have never been there. Mike Holgrum, I

think, will be making history if they win, for bringing two football teams to a superbowl and

winning.

Like the banner handplane.

I would like to see the Steelers win.

Reason being that Jerome Bettis is retiring this year. It has to be a dream come true

for him. Retiring with the superbowl game as his last one, to win even better. How neat is that?

Not to mention he's coming home to Michigan for his last game....

Not to mention he's coming home to Michigan for his last game....

Yea now all they have too do is win :)

I was hopin Peyton would go :(

Actually I was hopin the Titans would but my god they SUCK this year. i think they were worse than Detroit this year.

Yeah the Titans sucked this year...I think Detroit did do better :lol:

Well, I didn't watch a SINGLE regular season NFL game this year...first time ever I didn't watch some, but I want the Seahawks to win it.

They've always been one of my teams, behind green Bay of course (and my Sask Roughriders) and I would like to see them win their first ever super bowl in their very first try.

I think they have the team to do it after watching that game Sunday, I missed the Steelers game so I'm not even sure what competition they'll have, but the Steelers sound like a strong team and it should be a good game at least.

Edited by Chappy
Well, I didn't watch a SINGLE regular season NFL game this year...first time ever I didn't watch some, but I want the Seahawks to win it.

They've always been one of my teams, behind green Bay of course (and my Sask Roughriders) and I would like to see them win their first ever super bowl in their very first try.

I think they have the team to do it after watching that game Sunday, I missed the Steelers game so I'm not even sure what competition they'll have, but the Steelers sound like a strong team and it should be a good game at least.

Im hoping it will be a good game and a Steelers win :D

I dont like the Packers :P Im a Bears fan :P:thumbsup: This season the Bears swept the Packers 2-0 in the regular season..and the Packers ended up doing horrible winning only a couple of games..

Don't underestimate the Seahawks!!!

I vote for them, even though they came to town after I left the beautiful Puget Sound country. I am still rooting for them even though I am not a football fan.

The only drawback to them winning is the big...ger head that team owner Paul Allen will get. Oh well. But Seattle will sure be happy if they do win!!! They have the best dedicated bunch of fans anywhere I think in professional football for loudly proclaiming their love of the game and their intense interest in every play. Makes me remember how much fun high school games were with all the cheering!!!

Go Hawks!!!! :thumbsup:

Pat

God bless everyone