Website Banners For B' Who Wants To Make Them?

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys!!!! ;)

and what the heck...why not another?

besttechie6.gif

Nerelda, gonna have to get back to you on the font...failing memory and I didn't save the pic as a .psd...lol

and njustice, thanks for the constructive critique, I agree the fonts are a little mismatched, kinda rushed that one, as soon as I can remember what the damn font was I might take another crack at it.

thanks again all :D

edit: man, wayyyy too many fonts...lol...found it though, it's Vivaldi but stretched out a little...pretty sure it's standard in XP, maybe not though

ok, here's the "another crack at it"...must say I'm not as satisfied...let me know what you think....(yeah yeah yeah, tough on the eyes.....lol)

besttechie7.gif

btw, Vivaldi looks like crap at smaller sizes and some of the letters are unreadable, so that's AdineKirnberg, seems to compliment it.

Thanks guys!!!!  ;)

and what the heck...why not another?

besttechie6.gif

I like it however, maybe it is just me my eyes are getting bad in my old age ,but it seems a little fuzzy.

Michael

kinda wonder if making these on my laptop makes a difference, everything looks pretty crisp to me on an LCD.

switched over to my desktop (average 17" CRT) for this one.

besttechie8.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry about the delay about the banners, but I had to think about how I wanted the banner to be choosen. Well, I thought and thought and I picked the way I want it to be done. This is how a banner will be choosen. I will look at each banner carefully and then decide. Now, If I need help in the process I will talk other mods or admins and they will help. In the end I will have picked the best banner here. You all did a great job, so don't feel bad if you lose. Who knows I could pick two banners.... Or maybe three... But three is the most that can win.

Thank You All For Participating In This Contest.

B

Hi Everyone,

I have made up my mind. It was a very hard choice, but I managed to get it done. There are two winners. I have the two winners' banners uploaded on my site where you can save them and use them to link your sites to mine. The banner that came in first was banner #3, and banner #4 is the runner up. I want to thank everyone for making banners for my site. I really appreciate it. Once again thank you, and I hope to see you all around. The two winners are njustice and tictoc5150. Here is a link to the banners that won.

The Winning Besttechie.net Banners!!!

B

:lol: yes, B made his decision above. He said

Hi Everyone,

I have made up my mind. It was a very hard choice, but I managed to get it done. There are two winners. I have the two winners' banners uploaded on my site where you can save them and use them to link your sites to mine. The banner that came in first was banner #3, and banner #4 is the runner up. I want to thank everyone for making banners for my site. I really appreciate it. Once again thank you, and I hope to see you all around. The two winners are njustice and tictoc5150. Here is a link to the banners that won.

The Winning Besttechie.net Banners!!!

B

I cant use any other of the great banners? I mean there was other great ones too! Just a question..

CGM3,

No, you can't. That was the whole point of the contest. To pick a banner to use for my site. Please use one of the two banners that won the contest. Thank you.

B