Lets Understand.

he brings up a very interesting point thought. now with so many new friends here from G4. Trolls might follow them here. after all Trolls only have fun making all the happy people miserable and i think that we have learned how to deal with them. by not responding and letting the Mods talk to them. where on G4 so many good members have been sucked into the Trolls game.

message to all members

eventually some trolls will come here from G4 and try to cause trouble. just ignore them, they only want to cause trouble and make you angry. if you have to notify a Mod or there is an ignore member button for everyone to use. but don't let them suck you into their game. if they can't cause trouble they won't stay. i'm young but i've been floating around the net longer than most and they hate it when they can't cause trouble.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks Mac. You are absolutely right. Trolls require attention, don't give it to them. I ignore them completely. If you don't answer them, there is no argument. Good reminder.

Barb :thumbsup:

he brings up a very interesting point thought. now with so many new friends here from G4. Trolls might follow them here. after all Trolls only have fun making all the happy people miserable and i think that we have learned how to deal with them. by not responding and letting the Mods talk to them. where on G4 so many good members have been sucked into the Trolls game.

message to all members

eventually some trolls will come here from G4 and try to cause trouble. just ignore them, they only want to cause trouble and make you angry. if you have to notify a Mod or there is an ignore member button for everyone to use. but don't let them suck you into their game. if they can't cause trouble they won't stay. i'm young but i've been floating around the net longer than most and they hate it when they can't cause trouble.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks Mac. You are absolutely right. Trolls require attention, don't give it to them. I ignore them completely. If you don't answer them, there is no argument. Good reminder.

Barb :thumbsup:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

as i proved over at Leoville and as so many have proven here. just because your just a member and not a Mod or something doesn't mean you don't have power. we all have the power to make this place better. i did what even Mods couldn't do there and i was only a member and you guys are what make this place so great to be here. taking nothing away from Jeff of course for building this place.

I always hose myself down after visiting that place.

C'mon c'mon down sweet Virgina

C'mon c'mon down baby youuuuuu

C'mon c'mon down you got it inyaaaa uh huh

Got to scrape that s*** right off your shoes

10 points for Artist and title

I always hose myself down after visiting that place.

C'mon c'mon down sweet Virgina

C'mon c'mon down baby youuuuuu

C'mon c'mon down you got it inyaaaa uh huh

Got to scrape that s*** right off your shoes

10 points for Artist and title

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Stones

Sweet Virginia

:thumbsup: