The Besttechie Forum Yearbook Thread

man it's weird how you get so used to recognizing people by their avatar and user name that it's weird seeing their real faces. almost like your kinda expecting to see their avatar on top of their real body.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Similar thing here...

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

man it's weird how you get so used to recognizing people by their avatar and user name that it's weird seeing their real faces. almost like your kinda expecting to see their avatar on top of their real body.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Similar thing here...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

So to us you would be a stick man blowing himself up? :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Similar thing here...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

NAH, looks like MAC would be Andre the Giant (wrestler) with some type of Zues lightning infatuation...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Similar thing here...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

NAH, looks like MAC would be Andre the Giant (wrestler) with some type of Zues lightning infatuation...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

HAHAHAHA.... Never thought I would hear an Andre the Giant comparison!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Similar thing here...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

what lightning? it's just a simple picture of the real me. :P

:P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Similar thing here...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Now you know what stuff I think about.... ;):D;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Similar thing here...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Now you know what stuff I think about.... ;):D;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:o:o:o:thumbsup:

Yea, I noticed that right after I posted, they should be working now though.

~Kristy

Yea, I noticed that right after I posted, they should be working now though.

~Kristy

Nope. Try the img button on the reply page.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's weird, they work for me. You tried these links?

http://img309.imageshack.us/img309/9014/114522314l2vo.jpg

http://img309.imageshack.us/img309/3264/apr041893hd.jpg

http://img309.imageshack.us/img309/9341/feb199967my.jpg

jsbowen, are you at a mini golf place?? I love mini golf!!!!

Brett

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Why yes, I was :D

I think that was taken at a mini golf place in Myrtle Beach, SC.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey, just about every summer of my childhood I went down to Myrtle Beach (actually Garden City, which is very close to MB). Playing mini golf there was definately a highlight of the vacation. Those mini golf coarses are the best in the world!!!!!

Brett

I had started a thread a week or so ago, with some pics of me, so I'll just post a link to that thread...or maybe merge the two together.

Hmm...merge...link...naw, I'll just copy the body of that post here.

This is your chance to see what this goof you've been listening to all this time, looks like...no laughing or drawing of moustaches and bushy eyebrows on the pics please.

;)

Here goes, a few oldies first so you get a timeline kinda.

This is me with an old girlfriend on the left and a good friend on the right.

This one is my family, my brother on the left, 2 sisters, me and my Mom.

This one here, is me and my kids Tanya and Robert, and my Mom.

This one was from Fire Dept. Yearbook we did in 1995. It's kind of a crappy shot as it was scanned, but...oh well.

More recent one for a new yearbook that hasn't come out yet. Taken 3 years ago when I was about 60 lbs heavier...yech!!

Last one (I promise) is with me, my brother in law, nephew, older sister, son and girlfriend. Again, I'm a few lbs heavier in this pic than I am now...by about 65 lbs this time.

My medical problems have knocked over 80 lbs off of me in the last 1 1/2 years, which I needed but not like this. I want to get around 15 of them back some day

My post from the old thread:

-------

aight, here we go. If you're a chat regular, you've already seen these:

Me on a bus.. someone doesn't know how to hold a picture phone straight..

Me - still in black and white. I think this was taken by the person who took the first one. Still a camera phone, If I recall correctly, this is during an award presentation w/ my band. (who pays attention at those anyway?)

Me finally in spectra color. Taken on a nice 5.1 megapixel camera at disney world. There were like 7 other people in that picture, but hey.. I got the important person right? right?!?

Well, have fun,

Matt