I've Been Banned From G4!

Your G4 Forums Account "DucoNihilum" has been suspended for one week (until 8/23/05) for sharing confidential information. Spreading ill-gotten information on the message boards, especially when it is incomplete as it was in this case, simply creates many more problems than it solves. If anyone, including a moderator, shares confidential information, the proper course of action is to contact an administrator.

*sigh* back alley politics again. i absolutely hate that. they shouldn't try to hide everything, keeping people in the dark. i feel bad for those who give them such loyalty when they just don't deserve any. that's not fair for you to be in trouble for just informing confused people. and again they just lie and make up excuses to save their own butts. sorry DucoNihilum.

Your G4 Forums Account "DucoNihilum" has been suspended for one week (until 8/23/05) for sharing confidential information. Spreading ill-gotten information on the message boards, especially when it is incomplete as it was in this case, simply creates many more problems than it solves. If anyone, including a moderator, shares confidential information, the proper course of action is to contact an administrator.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

well.. i'l just wait for my notice...how interesting they call MissFae's post "confidential information"

methinks they simply could not stand the embarassment...

i must have posted that information at least 5-6 times... :P

Wayne, that wasn't a post from Missfae, that was from Chickeytown, the board's top admin, informing the rest of us what was about to happen.

I posted part of it first and got banned, then posted the entire thing here and got others banned by having them copy it....oops.

I now have a funny feeling that G4 may try to pull some sort of Legal action against me for this, time will tell.

Wayne, that wasn't a post from Missfae, that was from Chickeytown, the board's top admin, informing the rest of us what was about to happen.

I posted part of it first and got banned, then posted the entire thing here and got others banned by having them copy it....oops.

I now have a funny feeling that G4 may try to pull some sort of Legal action against me for this, time will tell.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Did you sign a NDA?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

...well trust me when i say that getting banned from G4 would be no biggie for me..but it would be a pretty far stretch for any legal stuff to be thrown at you...hang in there bud...

:thumbsup:

The T.S. board is "supposedly" being renamed "Call For Help" and staying. Doesn't change anything for me, I highly doubt I'll be back there after all this. The decision to rename feels (to me) like an attempt to make those who where mad and left look foolish. I stand by everything I've said.

The T.S. board is "supposedly" being renamed "Call For Help" and staying. Doesn't change anything for me, I highly doubt I'll be back there after all this. The decision to rename feels (to me) like an attempt to make those who where mad and left look foolish. I stand by everything I've said.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I also probably won't be posting as much there if at all because it's just not the same and I think that so many people left who won't be coming back that all the people who knew what they were talking about are gone so It just doesn't seem worth it to post there anymore to me.