Huughh? I Think We're Being Invaded By Google

There's not only a brig, but guards, too????? I retract my statement about stacking the poker deck, yeah, that's the ticket.....yeah....

Pound Cake??? Groan, slaps forehead, oh Tenmm...... :thumbsup:

Google, you have a very boring profile, by the way....

Liz

You know regestering in the forums with a user name of google is quite smart. Search the net for post by google you will likely get google.com.

After all if we don't know the answer, where is the first place to look....google.

Hats of to you.

M

DRATT! caught trying to escape. maybe Chappy will let me off with good behavior.

he's escaping

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I HIGHLY doubt that, since you've NEVER had good behavior here yet....

;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Eep, you're busted macmarauder! Best be good for the next 5 minutes at least, heh-heh. :lol:

well i looks like i'll be here for a while, so i guess i had better make the place a little more useful. after all i got tons of experiments to do.

(has robot bring down two super massaging lazyboy chairs (that i made earlier) and give them to the guards)

after all the guards are protecting me, aren't they?

(knocks down the side walls to the next brig rooms to make room for lab)

(removes jail bars with curtains and doors)

(installs window with great view of out side using mirrors to reflect the image of the sky down to the window)

(brings down a few experiments)

(installs intercom system with sign that says please use intercom to ask for permission before entering )

(my robot mice even chew a whole in the wall for their new temporary home)

• 2 weeks later...

Speaking og Google bots....does anyone know if he travels the GMail circuit? I was just wondering... <_<

Also been wondering when my storage counter will ever quit... :lol:

I'm at 2519 MB of storage space and counting yet... :wacko:

Speaking og Google bots....does anyone know if he travels the GMail circuit? I was just wondering... <_<

Also been wondering when my storage counter will ever quit... :lol:

I'm at 2519 MB of storage space and counting yet... :wacko:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I wonder about Gmail privacy and other Google privacy issues too, (and for other search engines too.)

They have recently updated their toolbar, and the new tool usage info, plus privacy policy is recommended reading.

In fact I think the 'about' on whatever a site you go to, and the privacy policies, also the license agreements to whatever you 'buy' (lease) and install should be must reads for everyone. Though some of those things are often hard to find, or read and understand, it is important to know ahead of time what you are getting into.

Not much we can do to stay private nowadays, but at least we can get some clues of what is being found out about us.

Big Brother is watching, and his name is Google! :unsure::rolleyes:

Also read and think about some of the things on this site.

Google Watch

Pat.

God bless everyone.