Huughh? I Think We're Being Invaded By Google

Ive wondered that for a while.

Who ever it is is on quite a bit and doesnt have a public profile...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

This member just joined us today Bubba Bob, and he's a real person while the other Google.com's were Google spider bots just archiving the pages, thats why there was no profile on them.

Ive wondered that for a while.

Who ever it is is on quite a bit and doesnt have a public profile...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

This member just joined us today Bubba Bob, and he's a real person while the other Google.com's were Google spider bots just archiving the pages, thats why there was no profile on them.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ahhh, thanks Chappy.

That explains it :wacko:

yeah uhhhhh sorry about that. my body guards are a little over protective.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

that's ok, i know it's ruff being a celebrity and all. but it's usually the FBI who do that to me. at least your guys had better manors and took me out to dinner too. the FBI is too cheap.

Edited by macmarauder

where's Lycos, i told him to come here and register too like you said to. oh and yahoo to but he's busy with the personals again. i ran into AOL and he knew somehow about our new place and i tried to play dumb but i don't think that he bought it. so he might some here too. :( he's always such a dower. earthlink said that he might stop by too.

where's Lycos, i told him to come here and register too like you said to. oh and yahoo to  but he's busy with the personals again. i ran into AOL and he knew somehow about our new place and i tried to play dumb but i don't think that he bought it. so he might some here too. :( he's always such a dower. earthlink said that he might stop by too.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

personals again??? i told him yesterday to just suck it up and ask sarah out for drinks. i wander if you can hogtie someone in the digital world. AOL shouldn't come here. earthlink better come, friday here's my ride here. it's not like i can just hop a bus ride to a forum.

Ha...you tricky bugger!

You had us going for a bit, but I've weeded out your ploy to overthrow Jeff and take control of the world...starting with Besttechies.

Just for that, I'm going to banblast you from existence, using my UltraInfrarednanotubemegainverse ray gun....

Gimme a sec while I find the trigger.....where did I put that damn thing anyway...

Wait, Chappy!! You can't banblast Google yet, I haven't finished stacking the poker deck to get back some of the matchsticks I lost! (I'll risk the trip to Win95ville)

Mr. Google didn't have me going for a second... ;)

Liz

Ha...you tricky bugger!

You had us going for a bit, but I've weeded out your ploy to overthrow Jeff and take control of the world...starting with Besttechies.

Just for that, I'm going to banblast you from existence, using my UltraInfrarednanotubemegainverse ray gun....

Gimme a sec while I find the trigger.....where did I put that damn thing anyway...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ahhhhhhhh!!!!!! help google i'm in trouble again. chappy stuck me into the besttechie brig. i didn't know that we had one. hey jeff why do we have a brig anyways?

post-95-1123546198_thumb.jpg

(comes dressed up in discise and tries to get a cake passed guards to macmarauder)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The guards use Yahoo.com........heh-heh.......

We'll have to find a way for you to get out macmarauder. Bribes might work.........