The Terrifying Days Of School

Average because I was bored most of the time. Didn't have computers when I was in school. The only subjects I enjoyed were chemistry, physics and history till they got to the industrial revolution then it got boring

School...lol...i did fairly well in all my classes and enjoyed each on of them, when i could attend the whole class. I say that because my GPA didn't resemble my actions/attitude. When i graduated highschool i finished with a 3.7, top 10% in the class, but if you saw my attendance record for one class for the entire class, you would question yourself as to whether you were reading it right or not. I was kicked out of almost every class i went to almost every day, because i would get bored with the material and do my own thing. I wouldn't pay attention, but blow the test away with the answers i could throw down. Teachers hated me, but the funny thing is the Principle loved me...lol...ironic twist in no ones favor, but almost every hour you would see me in the principle's office talking to her about outragous things. I played on the Varisty HS Baseball team and we was a big fan. She would ask about plays and strategies...it was fun...but my Calc, Astro, Composition AP, History AP, and Advance Literature teachers, including my half of a school year with a Tech teacher, they hated me because i would pester the other students or them because they began teaching something i already knew or didnt' want to do. Don't get me wrong, i wasn't doing it on purpose...lol...sometimes...but I never had any problems and with my last 3 months in Tech college i might have a chance at being in the top 3%..but who knows...

I loved school.

Got A's, occasional B's.

Played sports, football, baseball and basketball.

All boys, Catholic high school, no girls to bug you.

But, I soon learned to appreciate them.

College was out, had to work.

Those were the days.

The kind that was rarely in class

That about sums it up for me too....School bored me to the extent that I stopped going.

I always ahd something better to do and would usually drag someone with me that didn't have as forgiving parents about the cutting school thing :lol:

In retrospect the "always had something better to do" might not have been better but it did give me plenty of free time to learn how to play guitar... I'll be damned if my kid is gonna pull that kind of s*** though :lol:

Well let my see now....(trying to think back many years now... <_< )

I was about average....didn't care much for english and maths. Yet liked science and biology. Didn't care much for history then but now I enjoy reading up on it now....go figure...heh. Got interested in guitar around grade 7 (music and instruments was a big thing in my family) and was in bands all through High School. So was away a lot on weekends, thus didn't get to much involved with school sports. I only got through about a half year of Drafting Engineering (college) after graduating from high school because music was more on my mind then so I didn't do to well.