What Have I Done....

I think I've created a MONSTER!!!

This forum is taking off better than we ever expected, but I knew that every one of our members had some jokes they were just dying to get out to us.

We all get em...those email jokes that keep us laughing, or make us groan, and we all want to send them somewhere so we created this forum for that purpose.

I'm glad to see that our members are enjoying this forum as much as we had hoped you would. :D

Thanx to Jeff for giving this forum the OK!!!

Sure do appreciate tis forum, B and Chappy.

I've been collecting jokes for over 30 yrs, and it's nice to have a place to pass them on.

Of course I can't post some (most) of them, but it's nice to be able to post the ones I can.

I also love reading the ones I haven't seen, or have forgotten.

I guess I'm going to have to dig out my 3" 3-ring binders, and go through them to see what I can come up with (all 5 of them).

Being Cajun, most of my jokes are Cajun jokes, which most non-Cajuns wouldn't understand, but I have plenty of others.

Once more, thanks for the forum, guys.

Hey B and Chappy Thanks for creating this forum.

First thing in the morning I grab a cup of coffee and get on here and read all the jokes that have been posted since I went to bed.

I LOVE THIS COMEDY FORUM

Keep them coming. Dig them out where ever you got them. I'm looking thru mine.

Laughter is good. :lol::lol::lol:

Barb :D