I Need A Better Sig

I know this isn't the right place but, I just need someone to help me spruce up my sig a bit all I need is the name to be as if light were hitting it and the name sparkles form left to right and something below my name to make the sig look a bit better. I know I need my .psd but I can't find it anywhere :(

yeah this should go in the graphics section but ...... (sigh) we'll forgive you. i'm no graphics expert but i'll toss it in the pot and add some spices and see what i get. ;) also using the original file from before you flattened it for .jpg formatting would help.

be for waned that my stews tend to be a little explosive though. :D:unsure:

I can't than you guys enough, but I'll try

Thank YouThank YouThank YouThank YouThank YouThank YouThank YouThank YouThank YouThank YouThank YouThank YouThank YouThank YouThank YouThank YouThank You

P.S. It would be great if it could be the same size or maybe a little smaller or larger what ever you guys want B)

sure, it'll take a bit though. when i installed the os on this computer i skipped the multi language support.

(shrugs shoulders) EEEE! yeah i know that's an essential thing to have but i was in a hurry and never thought i would need it. if i had i could've just copied and pasted away.

so i'll have to piece it together. no big deal.

BTW what language is that? it's been a long time since russian class but it looks russian. also if you do happen to have the original file with the multiple layers it would make it a lot easier. if not that OK. i can always use my counterfeiting skills. "they'll never know it's not real money, OHHH i mean your sig was changed."

(microwave chime)

DING!!! it's done. how's about this? i'm still playing with though.

post-7-1113119356.jpg

I already sent this in a PM but figured I'll show y'all to see what you think....(ok, maybe I am just showing off but I think it looks pretty cool :P )

I work better from scratch and would probably have just made his sig look like crap.

xcannon2.png

I also think it looks pretty cool.

I already sent this in a PM but figured I'll show y'all to see what you think....(ok, maybe I am just showing off but I think it looks pretty cool :P )

I work better from scratch and would probably have just made his sig look like crap.

xcannon2.png

Very cool, tictoc :D

thanks for the kudos guys :)

Interesting factoid about the original pic:

Operation: Upshot Knothole

Shot Name: Grable

Shot number: 10

Date: May 25, 1953

Detonation: Airburst Yield: 15 kt

Height of Blast: 524 ft

Mark 9 Gun Weapon

Sponser: Los Alamos Nuclear Laboratory

and Sultan, your idea, made me lmao :lol:

macmarauder :P it's all sorts of languages I used the character map to create it I've searched again today but can't find any trace of it tryed search everything. Maybe I should have saved the URL when I uploaded it :( the sig looks great but the shining light does'nt go from left to right :( sorry to be such a hard (u know what)

xcannon2.png

cool t0c!!

macmarauder :P it's all sorts of languages I used the character map to create it I've searched again today but can't find any trace of it tryed search everything. Maybe I should have saved the URL when I uploaded it :( the sig looks great but the shining light does'nt go from left to right :( sorry to be such a hard (u know what)

sorry but i've been busy. i've been on another one of my inventing sprees. i kinda locked myself in the shop building things for the last few days. i'll try to get to it sometime today.

well i had a little time last night so here's animation attempt #1. i compressed it as best i could with keeping most of the the quality so only it's 80k. which i think is pretty good considering that the source image with the one frame was 90K.

personally i'm not happy. i want to play with the lighting effects more but i figured i'd post it to see what you thought. i just don't like the flow of the image.

post-7-1113500222.gif

yeah i don't know what it needs but it defiantly needs something. instead of adding more to underneath the name i kinda want to put something in between the guy in the bottom left and the cannon. then maybe the gap under the name won't seem so big. i think that if we put something under the name it'll look to busy.

when i look at it i kinda see those homemade fences strung together with barbwire. so i was thinking of taking two posts and crossing them into an X shape and then adding barbwire and then maybe ghosting in a flower field behind it.