Sure glad to have you come over to the nicest boards around!!!

It will take some getting used to after the high stress war zone you have been used to, but once you find out how peaceful a board can be, then I'm sure you will like it.

We are low key, and even have fun here! Wow, what a concept for a board...right?

Anyhow glad you are here, but please only invite those from that other board who will keep this board as nice as it is. :unsure::rolleyes: We want it to stay low stress as much as possible!!!

Can you tell I am a Leovillager too, and leary of some of that heated debate/fighting atmosphere transferring over here?

Several of us are, or were, members over there so you may recognize a name or two. Ha! :unsure::rolleyes:

Take a deep breathe of the clean fresh air of BestTechie, and settle in for a long, happy stay.

Welcome Joe!

God bless everyone.

Hi Irregularjoe,

I've lurked over at LTS for a couple of years now but never signed up due to the atmosphere and I remember you. Lurked here, too, since its inception. As you can see, this is where I ended up, due to the politeness, maturity, and GOOD NATURED HUMOR here. I've never read anyone be purposely "snotty" here, and if feelings ever got hurt, there were instant apologies.

I remember a post you made over there a couple of days ago, and your post here got my curiousity up and I did a little reading there. All I can say is "uh, uh, *jaw drops* how rude!!!!!" Your responses to some very mean spirited remarks were so polite, well thought out and calm--You're one class act.

It's a whole different world over here, welcome and enjoy. Liz

Welcome irregularjoe.

Make yourself at home. This is a great place, and you will meet the finest people here with an abundance of knowledge. They are always ready to help anyone that needs it.

I originally came from TTV CFH board, but was more of a reader. Still learning.

BestTechie is "Home Base" for me. I hope it will be for you also. So, as they say, kick back, enjoy, pour yourself a favorite beverage, maybe a snack or two.

Have fun.

Barb B)

Hello.

First post here.

I'm a refugee from the Leoville Town Square Meltdown.

This looks like an interesting place to be.

Joe ;)

Hi Joe,

I'm very happy you made the trip over here! I'm not going to LTS either anymore.

Welcome to Besttechie.net the best forum on the net!!

Take it easy, you'll like it here :D:D

Irregularjoe!!! Welcome, Welcome, Welcome!!!!

Glad to see you here. It's been some time now since I heard from you. Haven't been to LTS in quite some time, But still remember alot of the old crew from the old TTS days.

Good to hear from you!!!!