New Mozilla Website

Hi everyone, I just checked out the new Mozilla site, and think it is very cool. It is definitly easy on the eyes and so simple to navigate. With all the improvements to the site, it makes one think if a new Firefox or Mozilla browser is just around the corner. I hope so, Firefox has become my Browser of choice and one can only believe that it is only getting better. :)

New site looks great! Glad to hear the news. I use both IE and Firefox, whatever suits my mood for the day :) or depends on what sites I'm visiting.

Thanks olmec36 for the new site information and mistaMat90 for the PCWorld info on 1.0! I'll be keeping my eyes open :D

Hi everyone, I just checked out the new Mozilla site, and think it is very cool. It is definitly easy on the eyes and so simple to navigate. With all the improvements to the site, it makes one think if a new Firefox or Mozilla browser is just around the corner. I hope so, Firefox has become my Browser of choice and one can only believe that it is only getting better. :)

Very cool site re-design!