I'm A Daddy!

powered by and AMD Processor

starting with 1 Gig of ram for now RAM

i'll upgrade later but this is plenty for me and it was a cheap VideoCard

all put on an Nvidia Elite Motherboard

and all of that was stuffed into this Liquid Cooled Case

i also added a PCI slot cooling fan right next to the video card, cdrw drive, dvd, firewire card with 2 plugs on the back, 4 USB and 1 firewire plugs on the front, a cooling fan for the Hard Drive, 430 watt power supply, and a contoler for all the fans.

i've got windows xp on there now but i'm setting up a dual boot between Windows XP and PcLinux Os (Gamer Edition) and Ubuntu Linux. and when i'm all done with that i'm gona over clock everything.

Pic 1

Pic 2

liquid cooling eh?

OVERCLOCK TIME

Hmmm looks like my air cooled 3500+ is gonna be slow compared to yours. If you do infact decide to overclock it that is. Overclock it. VOID THE WARRANTY JUST FOR FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mellow: Liquid cooling. You must be planning some wicked overclocking. I heard you can manage FX-55 speeds on a 3700+ San Diego on air alone. I think you're trying to pull off FX-60 speeds from a 3400 ain't ya. Mine just gonna remain stock. It takes care of my current games fine for now but soon, when some new AMD processors come out, oh you know I'm goin nuts. Whatever AMD's flagship is, plus 4GB or of DDR2 RAM, Twin GeForce 8800GTX's, and a SoundBlaster X-Fi Fatality. Oh yeah.

Too bad I'm broker than all get out.

My Job sucks.

Very Nice computer man. I looks wicked. Ya gotta go better than a GeForce 6600 though man. C'mon games just ain't fun without maxed settings. Even my twin 7600GT's have trouble keeping up. I suppose you're not a gamer so that 6600 is actually just perfect. Good choices on hardware. Ket us know what all changes on your "son". My baby just got new springs put on today. She rides higher but oh so much better.