Just wanted to say hello and thanks for the great/kind words in the birthday topic! You guys and gals really rock, I miss these boards and others,I rarely get online anymore, I spilt soda on my laptop and fried the mobo,not in the best of positions to order a new board. We are saving money to get a house backhome in Canada. I will be getting a new laptop when we get back to Canada which will be in another few weeks, then I will be online more often to chat with all my friends. Dang I sure do miss everyone and being online, I haven't been without a pc in years, small sacrafice I guess for what I havem in my life now, Steph (Stephanie) is my life along with my kids and we are blessed.

Thesidekickcat

I want to thank you for all of what you have done for me, you and I have had long chats and you really helped me when I needed it. I believe Steph and I united because of you and our friend looking down on us and who is with us day in and day out no matter how bad things may seem. Thank you so much and I will be sending you some pm's when I get more time, right now I am on the pc at a library.

Thanks again you are truely a good friend!

Everyone else on the boards, I thank you all, I feel so welcomed and at home when I'm on these boards. You are all truely great frineds, all of you take care and good luck to everyone. I miss you all and will be back on full "Tyme" again as soon as things get settled down.

Take Care

Steve

Edited by TymeKyller

We'll be here whenever you can make it back TK.

Amazing how life can turn around all of a sudden eh...just when things seem like they could not get any darker, you find the brightest light in the Universe!!!

Also like they say, when you reach the bottom of the barrel, the only way to go from there is UP. We all have to hit that bottom sometime in our lives buddy, that's part of what makes us Human, and being human means we can climb back out too.

Later Buddy!

Beautiful kids man...you're lucky!

welcome back TK

every now and then you

and chappy does a disapearing act

and i know ,i for one worry like hell

so it is a relief when you post.

jeez the kids look great

and your partener as well

give them a good hug for me

and please post a bit more often

if possable

a friend

marty

Edited by martymas

TK, so good to hear from you!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Will be waiting to hear more about your lovely new bride, and how your kids are doing, once you get the time and opportunity. As I told Mac awhile back about his new girlfriend; inquiring minds want to know the details!!! Or at least snoopy ones do. Ha Ha! :rolleyes: So we are curiously waiting for the details from you too TK. :rolleyes:

To bad about the laptop being ruined, maybe you can get a temporary used one at a yard sale, Goodwill, or Salvation Army etc. to use between now and when you get parts or a new one. Hmmm! I guess I'd better stay with desktops instead of ever getting a laptop, since I spill my coffee or Dr Pepper or Ginger Ale on a fairly regular basis. So far my Logitech keyboard has survived ok!!! Ha! :rolleyes:

Praise to The Lord for turning things around for you Tk. I am sure happy that you made it through the tough times, and now have a bright happy future ahead of you!!! Glad I was able to help show you how to find the answer you were looking for back then.

Take care my friend.

Pat

God bless everyone

Edited by thesidekickcat