Another Belive It Or Not Snake Story

I have dealt with large cottonmouths before, but never that size. If that guy is around 5'6" that snake would appear to be about 8' long. If it is true I'm glad I didn't run into it while laying pipe through some of the swamps and canals down south. They can get real aggressive when you stir up their nesting areas.

Oh, yeah.....I just HAD to enlarge the picture.....ugh, ewww, ewwwiiiieeeeee, yyyyuuuck. I hate snakes!

Liz

I shouldn't have even opened the thread but at least I sure didn't check the picture out....still don't know why I even opened the thread 'cuz it could have had a picture right in it...dumb bunny me! :wacko: Phew sure glad it didn't!!! I hate snakes, and spiders too!!!

Pat

God bless everyone

I agree with the the idea that it's being held very close to the camera. Looks like the hunter has it on a stick not in his hand. (don't blame him) I don't think snakes like us any more than we like them. Every one I've ever seen was always quickly going away from me.