Jeff Playing The Guitar

For thoes that are not on broadband, or thoes who dont like downloading 750MB files, heres a small 5mb one. Its nero recoded, so if you dont have nero 7, youll need VLC player(or any mp4 player).

http://www.pierce.tv/jeff/jeff_guitar_dial.mp4

Pierce

P.S jeff is uploading yet another video, ill download it and compress it before i give out the download links.

So I download the video waiting to see someone playing the guitar... then I think well he is playing to the song... then I think he's just playing around...Now I got that song stuck in my head, it's 11:30 pm and I grabbed my guitar and I won't be able to sleep till I learn that song.

Next time play a song a little less catchy.

Hi folks, jeff just uploaded a 751MB video of himself playing the guitar, if anybody would like to download it, heres the link.

http://www.pierce.tv/jeff/jeff_guitar.avi

btw, im also trying to see how fast i can upload this file from my server, so you'd be doing me a favour too.

Pierce

P.S if you dont know which or who jeff im talking about its Besttechie jeff :P

well let's see.......it took me 2 minutes to download 10 MB so to download the whole thing will take me almost 3 hours. I'm going to bed.

Wow Jeff -- You look surprisingly professional there. Jumps, moves, I swear you look JUST like you belong up on stage with a famous group. You know how there are videos of people playing and they look silly, and that's part of the fun? Honestly, you look like you're rehearsing for a gig at Madison Square Gardens. (Wait a minute, I don't know if you DO play professionally ... )

As for the file, it took me 1hr 15min to d/l, but when I saw how long it was taking I began surfing pretty aggressively, so I don't know how long it'd take if left alone. I'm also not sure why a relatively short, grainy vid is so freakin' huge, but then I don't know anything about compression, etc. Would a WMV have been smaller?

Another thing, not sure if it's the audio, my sound, or years of loud music, but I can't catch the name of the band or song. It is DAMN good -- Gotta let me know what it is!

Edited by JDoors

Hey JDoors,

Thanks! Glad you liked the video :D

Yea, it was taken with my webcam and to tell you the truth I have no idea why it was such a huge file and it wasn't just you, the audio wasn't the best when recorded, since the only way it seemed to work was through a mic. I made another one this morning (which is my personal favorite one of the three I've done). If anyone would like to see that one I'll post a link just let me know.

The band's name is Race The Sun. You can listen to more of them here as well as download a few of the songs:

http://www.purevolume.com/racethesun

Enjoy B)

B

Damn good R&R. Kind of has the clean yet complex musicality of Smashing Pumpkins with The Cure-like vocals. If a band I never heard of sounds this good it makes me wonder how many talented acts are out there with not-enough National support or exposure (though by looking at their tour dates, they're not laying around the house with nothing to do). Usually, if I ain't heard of 'em, there's a reason (i.e., they're average at best). These guys sound better than 90% of what's out there. Bookmarked the site too.

Though your vid was cool & fun to watch, I can't honestly say I need to see another. No offense intended! :blush:

------

OK, I am either easily influenced, or I'm wrong about this band, but I purchased their CD (in spite of band reviews that are all over the map -- from; competent but predictable, to; accomplished and ready for stardom). I probably should e-mail them a warning: If I like something it will soon disappear. Bands, TV shows, movies, I like stuff that, apparently, almost no one else does. :(

Edited by JDoors