Happy Birthday, Baker7.

I want to take a second and thank you all for your birthday well wishes!

It is truly amazing that I have survived another year, and that I have grown in that year! I was able to spend Sunday with my father and stepmom and spend yesterday with my mom and stepdad. My mom planned a great dinner: Hamburgers, 3bean salad, potato salad, cake and ice cream, however, she did not plan on having her 2002 Impala begin to have problems with the Battery light and the relays. Every few minutes, they would start clicking, and the warning light would go "ding ding ding" "ding ding ding" "clickclickclick" - Today, she will attempt to drive her car to the Chevy dealer and have it checked.

I really felt for my mom, and she did the best she could, and thats all I ask is to be able to spend time with my family on my special day. While I did get a card, I did not receive anything else for my birthday yesterday - This is because I asked everyone for celing fans and other things that I will receive when I come home again to Washington Apartments. What made it even more special was that I was able to have my friend Bill spend the day with me as well. My younger brothers James and Michael called me and wished me a happy birthday - My day was complete, and I was beat when I came home, but It was a good feeling.

So, I wanted to give each of you a :thumbsup: and thank you for your well wishes - they are appreciated!!!

Thanks,

Brian The Birthday Boy :thumbsup: